Who said Ronald Reagan was 'a useful idiot for Soviet propaganda'

hey Frank the wall didn't come down until BoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH 1, BUT don't let that get in your way of rewriting history, but then again braindead Ronnie slept though most of hid second term

hey Frank the wall didn't come down until BoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH 1, BUT don't let that get in your way of rewriting history, but then again braindead Ronnie slept though most of hid second term

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Gary-Larson-do-not-touch.gif

600 ship Navy.

And he stuck his finger in the Communist eye in Grenada, Nicaragua, Afghanistan and Eastern Europe.

Historic event didn't just so happen while Reagan was in office, they happened because Reagan was in office

Just out of curiosity, how did he stick his finger in the Communist eye in Afghanistan again?

Oh yeah........he financed the Taliban and provided them with weapons and RPG's, setting up the events that led to 9/11 and the Afghanistan war.

Try again.

Yeah, Reagan got 2 terms and he checked off the three big ticket items on his to do list. I would have liked for him to stay as long as FDR but thems the breaks

hey Frank what did braindead Ronnie do in Lebenon, 238 Marines dead, he beat feet and invaded Greanda, give me a fucking break

Who said Ronald Reagan was 'a useful idiot for Soviet propaganda'

Nancy?

yoo hoo Frank., are you aren't you ? you know you talk enough shit but it is Vet's Day , what do ya think

I was listening to this the other day...

There is a foundation in Eastern Europe which has a poll running on who caused the fall of communism. Reagan is on it ...

... but to the surprise of some, I'm sure, he isn't at the top. Not even close.

According to Eastern Europeans, those most responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall and communism are...

... the people!

Something like 50% of those polled had "the people" as the reason for why the Berlin Wall fell.

Second was Gorbachev at about 30%.

Third was Reagan at 15%.

Wish I could find it. Its still live.

I was listening to this the other day...

There is a foundation in Eastern Europe which has a poll running on who caused the fall of communism. Reagan is on it ...

... but to the surprise of some, I'm sure, he isn't at the top. Not even close.

According to Eastern Europeans, those most responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall and communism are...

... the people!

Something like 50% of those polled had "the people" as the reason for why the Berlin Wall fell.

Second was Gorbachev at about 30%.

Third was Reagan at 15%.

Wish I could find it. Its still live.

Yeah, sure, makes perfect sense.

The same people were unarmed slaves of the Soviet for 50 fucking years and Gobry just so happened to decide to let them go while Reagan was babbling something about a Wall.

It's a world full of morons

no crack here Frank, maybe a little beer, I called one of my friends tonight, another vet, we do this once a year if we are not together, but then again you don't know do ya

no crack here Frank, maybe a little beer, I called one of my friends tonight, another vet, we do this once a year if we are not together, but then again you don't know do ya

I was too young for Vietnam, then too old for anything else.

Thank you and your friend for your service.

Get Help with your drinking problem

hey Frank , you would help my drinking problem if you just would enlist, Shit "W" made it possible even for you do it

600 ship Navy.

And he stuck his finger in the Communist eye in Grenada, Nicaragua, Afghanistan and Eastern Europe.

Historic event didn't just so happen while Reagan was in office, they happened because Reagan was in office

Just out of curiosity, how did he stick his finger in the Communist eye in Afghanistan again?

Oh yeah........he financed the Taliban and provided them with weapons and RPG's, setting up the events that led to 9/11 and the Afghanistan war.

Try again.

To be fair, hindsight is 20/20.

Forum List

Back