Who said Republicans don’t believe in regulation?

It’s a flat out lie when people say Republicans don’t believe in regulation or don’t want to regulate anything.

Publicans want to regulate which of age Americans get to vote.

Republicans want to regulate which of age adults of sound mind can get married.

Republicans want to regulate women’s bodies.

Republicans want to regulate which Americans get healthcare.

Dz0s8WiXcAAyr-G

So what else do Republicans want to regulate? Anyone?

It was a Repuican that help lower the voting age! ( Nixon )

It was a Republican that gave us the EPA! ( Nixon )

What is the age of legal consent that you prefer so you can marry someone or do you think any age is appropriate?

Also 18 years or age should be the lowest age to be allow to vote and not some 16 year old that is thinking with their private parts...

Ok, if it's not republicans when who is it?

Abortion like many issues should be a State issue but then how could you force your agenda down everyone throat without big brother?

You've got it backwards, not unusual for a republican.

Allowing a personal choice isn't forcing an agenda.

However, taking that choice away is.
Correct.

The authoritarian right wants to compel conformity and punish dissent, such as seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

Well then if it is a woman choice then stop forcing men to pay for the unwanted snot buckets...

What is the age of legal consent that you prefer so you can marry someone or do you think any age is appropriate?

Also 18 years or age should be the lowest age to be allow to vote and not some 16 year old that is thinking with their private parts...

Abortion like many issues should be a State issue but then how could you force your agenda down everyone throat without big brother?

I am not Republican and really am independent...

Most issues can be dealt with on State issues but Progressives like you love big brother until big brother doesn't agree with your agenda...
You are nothing but a conservative who is embarrassed by being one.

Sorry dude, but that's where it's at.

Wait, I did not say I was not a fiscal Conservative, so please stop trying to confuse me as a Republican...

Please know the difference and I am for a woman right to abort her parasite, I just do not want you reaching into my pocket to pay for it...

Correct.

The authoritarian right wants to compel conformity and punish dissent, such as seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

Well then if it is a woman choice then stop forcing men to pay for the unwanted snot buckets...
Lol, first I think they should be free, along with all other forms of birth control.

Second, you can stop. Nobody is forcing you. You may not be able to get laid without one though.

Most issues can be dealt with on State issues but Progressives like you love big brother until big brother doesn't agree with your agenda...

Wait, I did not say I was not a fiscal Conservative, so please stop trying to confuse me as a Republican...

Please know the difference and I am for a woman right to abort her parasite, I just do not want you reaching into my pocket to pay for it...
Look out guys she's backing up!!

watch-out-im-backing-up.jpg

Correct.

Lol, first I think they should be free, along with all other forms of birth control.

Second, you can stop. Nobody is forcing you. You may not be able to get laid without one though.

I get laid more than you have seen one and I used protection and had myself fixed...

See a smart person will take responsibility for their actions unlike you and your kind.

You think it should be free but nothing is free so that mean the taxpayer pays...

Again, stay out of my pocket and fund it yourself...

Correct.

I get laid more than you have seen one and I used protection and had myself fixed...

See a smart person will take responsibility for their actions unlike you and your kind.

You think it should be free but nothing is free so that mean the taxpayer pays...

Backing up some more then?

And adding unbelievable braggadocios lies as well?

What a mature individual you are.

Go 'way kid. Come back when you can make some sense.

Look out guys she's backing up!!

View attachment 260541

Well you seen to fail to understand things...

You said you want stuff for free and yet someone will pay for it but hey in your mind it is free because you took from my pocket.

Now you do know not all Fiscal Conservatives are Republican?

Wait, you believe in the free idea so you can not think that much...

Correct.

Call me a damn liar when you were corrected?

1. Until you own this board you do not tell anyone where to go!

2. Not all fiscal Conservatives are Republican and you were corrected on this.

I did not vote Donald John Trump for many reasons and one is he is not Fiscal Conservative

3. If you want an abortion pay for it yourself and if you can not keep your legs close or if you are a male keep your cock in your pants!

Finally:

Individuals like you love to dictate the Conversation by telling others what you believe they are but the reality is the child in this conversation is you.

Why?

Simple, you believe that Fiscal Conservatives are like Social Conservatives when they are not!

Why not start your own fund drive and stop asking others to pay for your pet projects?

Correct.

In today time how is it women are still getting pregnant and not knowing that taking a pill, the man wearing a condom or just not having sex will prevent their pregnancy?

I support a woman right to abort the child on her dime...

As for rape then I am going to say the parasite should be aborted with the father...

It’s a flat out lie when people say Republicans don’t believe in regulation or don’t want to regulate anything.

Publicans want to regulate which of age Americans get to vote.

Republicans want to regulate which of age adults of sound mind can get married.

Republicans want to regulate women’s bodies.

Republicans want to regulate which Americans get healthcare.

Dz0s8WiXcAAyr-G

So what else do Republicans want to regulate? Anyone?
Who said? Well, pretty much everyone who gets their talking points from a fax machine in the basement has been whining about it for years.

Forum List

Back