who said it - mr burns or mitt romney?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
SrStV.jpg

this image shows why Romney will never win

And which of them sacrifices his time and money in service to his fellow man?

Hard work and sacrifice are not values to be respected in this ObamaNation.

Then I am going to start my own nation. We will create a Republic called the United States of America and base it off the ideals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We will guarentee these ideals through the Constitution as established through the last 200 years of our history. That way we can respect said values again.

Then I am going to start my own nation. We will create a Republic called the United States of America and base it off the ideals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We will guarentee these ideals through the Constitution as established through the last 200 years of our history. That way we can respect said values again.

I'm in! We may need a few more before we can plant the Tree of Liberty.

I'm in! We may need a few more before we can plant the Tree of Liberty.

I'm in too!

LOL, they are if it's somebody else's hard work and sacrifice. Well, maybe not respected tho, or even appreciated.

I would say that they are actually considered flaws instead of values these days. Look at the way they treat anyone who is successful in this country. Sickening.

Yes, nothing exemplifies the American Dream achieved through hard work more than when a millionaire becomes even MORE wealthy.

Yes, nothing exemplifies the American Dream achieved through hard work more than when a millionaire becomes even MORE wealthy.

Actually, it does explify the American dream to work hard, become a Millionaire, and continue making money.

You see, people make money because of the services they provide for others.

Not true of course, typical left wing bullshit. But what's so bad about somebody making more money, regardless of how much they've already got? It's not like they're taking money out of some poor person's mouth; in fact, they are probably providing more jobs when they make more money.

Ahhhh, a typical left-wing statement. Give me money... give me YOUR money.

If you work hard, have a little luck, and despite EVERYTHING that the government does to hinder you, you actually make it, then of course you are EVIL. You MUST provide for those who will not make the same sacrifices or take the same risks.

Forum List

Back