WHO remembers what....

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
:dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkgTIuBiN4]Eminem - Remember Me Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

PERU Incidents of Travel and Exploration in the LAND OF THE INCAS

"Tiahuanacu (also called Tiwanaku) is a mystery because of its age (estimated to be 17,000 years) and the peculiar stone technology. Today there is little doubt that Tiahuanaco was a major sacred ceremonial centre and focal point of a culture that spread across much of the region. The ancient people built a stone pyramid known as the Akapana

When first discovered the pyramid was largely covered with soil. After several decades of excavation some of the walls have been uncovered and treasure hunters opened a depression in the top. This was built originally to open towards the east. The dark line across the lower part of the picture is the railway line from a lakeside port to La Paz, the Bolivian capital. The rectangular outline just 'above and to the left ' of the Akapana is a terreplein. known as the Kalasasaya. The lighter patch with an indistinct outline 'above' the Akapana is where an excavated semi-subterranean 'temple' has been discovered. Other features are visible but most of the 'patches' are fields. The upper part of the picture is crossed by the road from the the village of Tiwanaku leading eastwards to La Paz. (taken from 'Pathways to the Gods' by Tony Morrison 1978)."

More on site:
World Mysteries - Mystic Places - TIWANAKU / Tiahuanaco.

Why is it that so many assume that the ancients did not write? Did not read? Did not have technological advancements that are very well comparable to ours today, if not more advanced...

Perhaps they burnt their books and ... covered their tracks ... only to leave the most difficult structures to decipher ... :dunno: It seems the earth is continually screaming at us to 'remember...'

• Banned
I don't know if 'no one' is correct.

It seems to me that we should be more wise as to what we feed into the radio waves... for one. In the movie "Contact" they received the signal from space... interference with Hitler's announcement of the Olympics... WHY? Because that was the first signal sent out.

Censorship? Is it illogical? I don't know.... it seems illogical to NOT censor some things... :dunno:

Forum List

Back