Who Really Won World War II?

"We will know our work is complete when everything the American people believe is a lie." --CIA Director, William Casey

"It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." --George Carlin

There is no greater taboo than the brainwashing of American children. Taboos are strong, irrational emotional responses that are not based upon reason. Eisenhower found Mind Control in both Europe and Asia just after World War II. This Mind Control was so powerful, that it would be negligent of any government to ignore it. Governments can program their own people with powerful taboos and myths fully manipulating them emotionally. Taboos and Myths can be programmed to hide the real power sources of these governments. Questioning the real facts about 9/11 is the ultimate taboo, as such will begin a Pandora's Box exposing the hidden world of our real government. Such is logical to assume that our own government would then employ an American version of Nazi Mind Control against us, much of it coming from actual Nazis brought to America for this very purpose. Just like the highway system, submarines, drugs and the rocket program, Mind Control was brought to the U.S. along with over 600 Nazi Mind Control agents. Only the elite would understand this power system and would keep this knowledge away from us. No program of government is more secret or disturbing.

As this Mind Control becomes more powerful over generations, it gradually replaces the Constitution as the true power source of government. The Age of Reason is replaced by the Age of Mind Control.

Read more.

RobertsCourt.com: Destroyed: The Role of Nazi Eugenics in America

All things considered, I think the Japanese have come out of it pretty much ahead of everyone else.

Some interesting points, I'd never thought about it in those ways.

Who won WWII? That question leads into a post that questions official explanations of 9/11, then another post bashing Israel. Could we post such different and varied opinions if we had lost? The cold war is over. America is slowly collapsing like a circus tent when the poles are removed. We have met the enemy, and he is us. We succumbed to greed, laziness and petty selfishness. Not Hitler, or Stalin, or those damned Chinese. We had a nice run, though.

Well, it's certain the Poles lost.

The entire premise of the Euro alliance declaring war on Germany was the liberation of allied Poland.

Yet when the bombing and shooting was all finished, Poland was still a conquered and occupied land, by Bolsheviks from the east rather than Huns from the west.

Who won WWII? That question leads into a post that questions official explanations of 9/11, then another post bashing Israel. Could we post such different and varied opinions if we had lost? The cold war is over. America is slowly collapsing like a circus tent when the poles are removed. We have met the enemy, and he is us. We succumbed to greed, laziness and petty selfishness. Not Hitler, or Stalin, or those damned Chinese. We had a nice run, though.

Shut the fuck up and piss off you thick bastard.:lol:

The West? Not really. Communism took root and we had to deal with that for 50 years.

Hate to break it to you but Communism had taken root in the 20's and 30's. Now if you are complaining about Communist China, that is directly FDR and Truman's fault.

FDR make a deal before the end of the war that China would allow the Communists in the Government. He did this without even consulting the Chinese.

Having tried that and having been attacked from with in in the 30's the Chinese nationalist had no intention of do that again.

Truman cut the Chinese off from western aid in 46 when they refused. Meanwhile the Soviets gave the communists the ammo and weapons they confiscated from the 700000 surrendered Japanese soldier in Manchuria.

In 47/48 Marshall made a trip to China and finally realized the error. But it was to late.

FDR is to blame for most of the arrangements we made with the Soviets during WW2. He willingly aided Stalin against the advice and wishes of Churchill. Truman is also to blame for honoring those agreements.

Hi, roomy. You sound a little peeved. I am very touched , the king is so humble to bow to the like of a peasant like me. Oh, yeah, my father served in WWII . People like me actually helped pull Europe, and England out of the abyss. You are welcome, your majesty. We still love England, ya dumbass limy. Really.

Ah come on, the allies won WWII. Now what happened next is a wonderful hodgepodge of events. Missiles aimed at each other and fear of annihilation had a magical way of keeping the gunslingers off the street. Some even call it the golden age till Reagan got gun happy again. But those goofy Russians thought Afghanistan was Czechoslovakia and messed that up with the consequence the Mujaheddin now knew they could bring down a super power. Enter those silly Americans in support of tyranny and injustice and good profits and you have a love fest like no other.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Europeana-History-Twentieth-European-Literature/dp/1564783820/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244336766&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Europeana: A Brief History Of The Twentieth Century (Eastern European Literature): Patrik Ourednik, Gerald Turner: Books[/ame]

look inside

To the victor belong the oils.

Who Really Won World War II?
note that this is not being written in either german or japanese
the USA was the major winner of WWII
at its conclusion, we were the only significant industrial power with its economy intact
it was not until the late 60's that we faced any significant foreign economic competition
and pity we have squandered that historic advantage
look at us today

Roomy is a- bed, sleeping off indulgences . Reminds me of of a quote from Shakespeare, about all those that hold their manhood cheap. We still love England, we just don't love egotists . By the way, I wasn't kidding about Vera Lynn. I hear her singing like a robin on my back porch. We will meet again . Now, let's hear what Englanders think about Poles. All those immigrants Ya hate em. What would Enoch Powell say? Rivers of blood and all that? I relate to that, boyo. What the hell do I know. I'm thick as a brick.

Nobody did. It's not over yet. Korea, Vietnam, the Cold War, the ongoing and ancient Arab-Jewish conflict, all were direct result of the "postwar" nonsense. Those, and the creation of the incredibly ineffectual and totally corrupt UN thrown in the mix.

We are still fighting WW2 in many senses of the word.

Forum List

Back