Who really won the Google / Fox News Florida GOP Debate?

immto

Return to Freedom
Jun 28, 2009
Danville, IL
Where is the online poll Fox News posted last night? Ron Paul was winning by over 5000 votes when I went to bed and now this morning the poll is gone, as in it's removed from the internet and Fox is running a story on how Mitt Romney won last night???? Fox went out of their way to advertise how interactive this debate was going to be and when they don't like the interactive results, they simply erased them and ran their own. Yes Fox News removed the online poll showing a Ron Paul winning by a huge margin.

Good job Fox News, you proved you can play the game just as well as any of the left-wing networks.

PEOPLE, do not believe the Media, not even Fox News....

Cheers,

Mike

They should have never asked the question in the first place and should have waited for the Poll results Today (Sat.)

The non participating viewer.

I don't know who won, but I am willing to go out on a limb here and say that Perry lost....

Good. Perry seems like another one of those "compassionate conservative" politicians along the lines of George "W" Bush. He obviously panders to the Latino vote when the throws money at illegal aliens.

The only candidate who comes even close to having consistent principles is Bachmann, but she has been fumbling of late.

The American public. It appears the only candidate left standing for the GOP after they get done cannibalizing each other will resemble the Black Knight. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw]Monty Python- The Black Knight Fight - YouTube[/ame]

Paul has a cult following that bombs most polls about him and makes them meaningless.

Wait, so when supporters care enough to vote, this is a bad thing???? And it makes the results, meaningless. OH, you mean kinda like the general elections.

I think Conservatives won that one. The more we know the candidates the better we can pick the right one.

Paul has a cult following that bombs most polls about him and makes them meaningless.

Wait, so when supporters care enough to vote, this is a bad thing???? And it makes the results, meaningless. OH, you mean kinda like the general elections.

Polls are meaningless without a random sampling. And since all internet polls fail in that regard, they are inherently unreliable.

Heck, even with random sampling the data is too easily manipulated. That's why it's better to rely on facts than statistics.

I like Ron Paul but these polls are almost meaningless because he always wins and by such a large margin. On one hand it's good because it makes the polls that would otherwise only show people like Mitt/Rick as #1/2 meaningless but on top of that people still see Ron Paul and it has made him extremely competitive.

What I’m saying is I really don’t care because if 6 weeks from now you said there is a debate and asked me to predict who would win the online poll I would say Ron Paul and be right.

All we can do is watch and support who we think is best and see what happens when the primaries roll around.

Forum List

Back