Who Really Won the Election?

Newt Gingrich:

Newt Gingrich: ‘Dumfounded’ by election

“The president won an extraordinary victory, and the fact is we owe him the respect of trying to understand what they did and how they did it,” Gingrich said on NBC’s “Today.” “But if you had said to me three weeks ago that Mitt Romney would get fewer votes than John McCain — and it looks like he’ll be 2 million fewer — I would have been dumbfounded.”

would get fewer votes than John McCain ... 2 million fewer.

just ask Newt who won ... Obama.

Cyberella: Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election
Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election - YouTube

Massive voter fraud discovered in April
Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers - YouTube

Is Voter Fraud Being Committed in Ohio? (Early Voting)
Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio? - Conservative News

FRIDAY UPDATES:

Pundit Press: What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote
Pundit Press: What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote

Photo of Ethiopians brought to Ohio voting stations by busload, 95% of whom did not speak English, and told to vote for Obama, straight Dem ticket
https://www.facebook.com/lori.patriot/posts/404694619604138

“Did this Dirty Trick Get Obama Re-Elected?”
Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?

Vote Fraud Expert: Romney Votes Not Counted in Key States
Prison Planet.com » Vote Fraud Expert: Romney Votes Not Counted in Key States

“Could we fix an election? Sure, they would never know it.”
“Could We Fix An Election – Sure. They Would Never Know It” - The Ulsterman Report

Thousands of votes from our military troops uncounted or missing
Cast aside: Thousands of votes from our military troops uncounted or missing - Charlotte Conservative | Examiner.com

Defense Department can’t put soldiers, ballots together
Defense Department can’t put soldiers, ballots together

Voter fraud in Pennsylvania - Black Panthers return, GOP inspectors thrown out
Voter fraud in Pennsylvania? Black Panthers return, GOP inspectors thrown out | Washington Times Communities

Ohio fraudulent voter registration cards
Voter Fraud Charges Begin in Ohio

Ohio Residents Told They Already Voted When They Showed Up At the Polls Tuesday
Ohio Residents Told They Already Voted When They Showed Up At the Polls Tuesday

Poll Worker Puts Glendale Precinct’s Ballots on Car, Drives Away
Poll Worker Puts Glendale Precinct's Ballots on Car, Drives Away | NBC Southern California

Referenced above, but with more information:

Two Ohio Election Judges Removed for Allowing Unregistered Voters to Cast Ballots
Report: Two Ohio Election Judges Removed for Allowing Unregistered Voters to Cast Ballots

Democrat Admits He’s Voted FOUR Times Already
Democrat Admits He's Voted FOUR Times Already - Voter Fraud - Fox Nation

Boston reports 129% voter turnout, 79% for Obama; 74% for Elizabeth Warren
Poor Richard's News - Voter fraud? Boston reports 129% voter turnout, 79% for Obama; 74% for Elizabeth Warren

This one could be just a calibration issue, but not necessarily based on the programer’s testimony in the next link:

Voting machine swaps Romney for Obama
http://www.marionstar.com/article/20121031/NEWS03/310310009

Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting
edited

VIDEO: Possible voter fraud in Pennsylvania — or just voting machine malfunction?
VIDEO: Possible voter fraud in Pennsylvania — or just voting machine malfunction? | UW Election Eye 2012 | Seattle Times

Voter Fraud Complaint Filed against Florida Democrats
Voter Fraud Complaint Filed against Fla. Democrats

“Ballot Re-writers” Update from Allen Westhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=299196730187117&set=a.198312883608836.34844.198021666971291&type=1&theater

“Half the Democratic ground game is voter turnout. The other half is voter fraud.”

Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Wood County, Ohio
Voter Fraud: Obama Won %108 of Registered Voters in Ohio County

edited

BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County
BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County

Between St. Lucie and Broward Counties, we have a pretty good idea what happened in Florida. Normal voting is what, 50% turnout? It doesn’t take many counties like this to affect an entire state by multiple percentage points.

All of these numbers between 99% (Pennsylvania) and 141.1% (Florida) turnout in dozens of counties in swing states makes me think Team Obama was panicking a lot just before the election, with Mitt up by 7% in certain early voting polls. They overcompensated so much the fraud is impossible to hide. I think they know it, which may be one reason Axelrod is stepping down. (Sound familiar Petraeus and Benghazi?)

As I told someone earlier today, this is who Obama is. This is who Chicago (the machine) is. Do we really want this to be who America is? Is this how we will define our elections from 2008 on? As Mitt says, “America can do better.” We must do better. We can’t let the message be out there that America will let this fraud go.

Want to do something about all of this? Tiffany Banks and Darin Southam forwarded me a list of people you can contact who are in the November 9, 2012 3:12 PM comment below.

Did you know voters can request a recount in certain states? (Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Wisconsin!) Take a look at the comment by @RightonMainSt dated November 9, 2012 11:45 PM below for instructions! Mitt will have to ask in Colorado himself. (Yes, you Mitt!)

It has also been suggested that we ask Republican Secretaries of State NOT to certify the election until all questions about voter fraud are abated. Some people think this may provoke a crisis, but it can’t be worse than the one we are looking at for the next four years and the impact on generations to come! America NEEDS Mitt, and Mitt won fair and square. This was not a ballot stuffing competition but an election. Let’s make sure it’s counted that way!

Thank you all. Over 7,500 people have visited this page in the first 24 hours and I hope millions will see it eventually. Please pass it on! We can do this! (Yes we can!)

Cyberella, You need to break up your posts in the Future. Too Much Information.

Newt Gingrich:

Newt Gingrich: ‘Dumfounded’ by election

“The president won an extraordinary victory, and the fact is we owe him the respect of trying to understand what they did and how they did it,” Gingrich said on NBC’s “Today.” “But if you had said to me three weeks ago that Mitt Romney would get fewer votes than John McCain — and it looks like he’ll be 2 million fewer — I would have been dumbfounded.”

would get fewer votes than John McCain ... 2 million fewer.

just ask Newt who won ... Obama.

Romney received 1.1 million fewer votes than McCain. Romney lost by 3 million votes to Obama.

On the subject of “class warfare,” which many of his financial-industry brethren have cited as the reason for their anti-Obama sentiment, Tilson writes: “The charge that Obama has been fomenting class warfare has been repeated so often that it’s taken as dogma by many, but I’m not buying it.” ...
And nor should anyone else. Obama is no friend of working people. How can you remain so naive Dante? Don't you see Obama's "conflict" with Wall Street is all playacting, posturing.
… Romney wants to eliminate or gut the main elements of Dodd-Frank, for example;
Dodd-Frank is a gift to big banks.

‘The Biggest Kiss’
Mitt Romney was right: Dodd-Frank is a gift to big banks

The Dodd-Frank act
Unhappy birthday to you

A tiny Texas bank challenges Dodd-Frank

Forum List

Back