Who REALLY opposes the TSA love pat downs?

I REALLY oppose them...they are not necessary when there are 10 other ways to achieve safety.

Just like with healthcare reform, there have been SEVERAL optional suggestions.

Sniffing dogs is one of the best. You can have hundreds of them and they don't have to be paid a salary. Of course that would mean MORE job loss. Uh oh...sore subject. Remember that jump in jobs? I'd bet that many of them were pat down experts...just sayin.

Would you be willing to accept an airliner taken down by explosives smuggled aboard once, twice, 5 times in 5 years instead?

Who REALLY opposes the same kind of invasive searches at train stations and bus stations?

Would you be willing to accept a bombing like the Madrid train bombing instead? 2004 Madrid train bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason I am asking is because it is easy to just say "don't touch my junk". But there can be and have been real world consequences for lax security in the US and Europe dozens of times in the past decade.

As long as we actively cultivate terrorism it seems kind of bizarro to simultaneously resist efforts to contain it while complaining fiercely if a shoe bomb or underwear bomber succeeds occasionally.

So what do you really think and why, and be cautioned that if you oppose defensive or protective measures you have to state what rate of terrorist attacks you find acceptable to preserve your convenience and dignity.

Keep in mind that in places like India, Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran these things happen nearly daily killing hundreds every single month.

Are you really willing to accept that level of carnage instead of a simple pass thru a back scatter x ray device?

Isreal--the NUMBER ONE most desired Terrorist HIT spot has been without an incident on their airlines for the last 30 YEARS.

They do NOT use these type of invasive tactics--instead they use PROFILING--and it has worked for them to keep terrorists off of their airlines.

Our country--with LIBERALS in charge--are more afraid of confronting a single segment of society--(Muslims) so they insult all of us. We know that it's not whites--blacks--or hispanics that are intent on mass murder of innocents--we know for a fact that it is a segment of the Muslim population in this world that believe in Jihad. So we know it's Muslims as does Isreal.

I equate these new TSA measures as a bank robbery whereas all witnesse's state that a white male robbed the bank--the cops surround the block--and tell everyone--except whites to spread for a search. It's ridiculous--and it won't stop a terrorist attack on this country.

So while we're searching--frisking and running Grandpa's and Grandma's through all these new scanners and doing pat-downs on them--we also have to wonder how many 20-30+ Muslim males are walking through all security at our airports because TSA agents are busy with all those Grandma's and Grandpa's?

$Female pat down.jpg

Would you be willing to accept an airliner taken down by explosives smuggled aboard once, twice, 5 times in 5 years instead?

Who REALLY opposes the same kind of invasive searches at train stations and bus stations?

Would you be willing to accept a bombing like the Madrid train bombing instead? 2004 Madrid train bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason I am asking is because it is easy to just say "don't touch my junk". But there can be and have been real world consequences for lax security in the US and Europe dozens of times in the past decade.

As long as we actively cultivate terrorism it seems kind of bizarro to simultaneously resist efforts to contain it while complaining fiercely if a shoe bomb or underwear bomber succeeds occasionally.

So what do you really think and why, and be cautioned that if you oppose defensive or protective measures you have to state what rate of terrorist attacks you find acceptable to preserve your convenience and dignity.

Keep in mind that in places like India, Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran these things happen nearly daily killing hundreds every single month.

Are you really willing to accept that level of carnage instead of a simple pass thru a back scatter x ray device?
Let me guess: You screeched and howled about the Patriot Act depriving everyone of rights, didn't you?

How are we actively cultivating terrorism?

Mostly by lording the world's largest nuclear arsenal over everybody's head, supporting Israel's ethnic cleansing, maintaining military bases in almost every nation on earth and more specifically by two efforts at nation building within the epicenter of the Muslim world. I could go on.

But the fact is we fuck with weaker nations till they cave in to our will as a rule, whenever we can.

Backlash is inevitable.
"We deserved it!" -- the mating call of the American Left-Wing Chickenshit.

Would you be willing to accept a bombing like the Madrid train bombing instead?
2004 Madrid train bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isreal--the NUMBER ONE most desired Terrorist HIT spot has been without an incident on their airlines for the last 30 YEARS.

They do NOT use these type of invasive tactics--instead they use PROFILING--and it has worked for them to keep terrorists off of their airlines.

Our country--with LIBERALS in charge--are more afraid of confronting a single segment of society--(Muslims) so they insult all of us. We know that it's not whites--blacks--or hispanics that are intent on mass murder of innocents--we know for a fact that it is a segment of the Muslim population in this world that believe in Jihad. So we know it's Muslims as does Isreal.

I equate these new TSA measures as a bank robbery whereas all witnesse's state that a white male robbed the bank--the cops surround the block--and tell everyone--except whites to spread for a search. It's ridiculous--and it won't stop a terrorist attack on this country.

So while we're searching--frisking and running Grandpa's and Grandma's through all these new scanners and doing pat-downs on them--we also have to wonder how many 20-30+ Muslim males are walking through all security at our airports because TSA agents are busy with all those Grandma's and Grandpa's?

View attachment 12091
Latest news:
$11,000 fine, arrest possible for some who refuse airport scans and pat downs

$11,000 fine, arrest possible for some who refuse airport scans and pat downs - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Another US government tactic of fear, intimidation threats of fines, who knows, prison next? While Israel uses profiling and is successful these damn idiots running our government just must love aggravating every citizen they can.
This TSA, in my opinion, officially OUT OF CONTROL, run by idiots, morons and power hungry workers, headed by more arrogant sons of bitches.

Screw Flying, until someone adopts something like Israel for security. "F" the TSA

Forum List

Back