Who REALLY has Apartheid?

HA!

yea... jews are SO persecuted in Iran that those pesky Iranian Jews told your kind to shove your shekels where water doesn't touch but only twice a year, eh Shlomo?

anyone else find it fucking hilarious that little chosen boy's measure amounts to how saturated OTHER cultures are with jews... while he demands nothing less than ethnic dominance in israel?

:rolleyes:

You don't even make sense, you incoherent babbler. 140,000 Iranian Jews have left IRan due to persecution, often, with only the clothes on their backs. Only a few thousand remain.

You are an ignorant moron

HA!

yea... jews are SO persecuted in Iran that those pesky Iranian Jews told your kind to shove your shekels where water doesn't touch but only twice a year, eh Shlomo?

anyone else find it fucking hilarious that little chosen boy's measure amounts to how saturated OTHER cultures are with jews... while he demands nothing less than ethnic dominance in israel?

You don't even make sense, you incoherent babbler. 140,000 Iranian Jews have left IRan due to persecution, often, with only the clothes on their backs. Only a few thousand remain.

YEA!

It's not like I can cite evidence or anything, jewsauce.

:rofl:

"Iran's Jews have always been free to emigrate and three-quarters of them did so after the revolution but 70% of those went to America, not Israel."

Iran's Jewish population has dwindled from about 80,000 at the time of the 1979 Islamic revolution but remains the largest of any country in the Middle East apart from Israel

Iran's Jews spurn cash lure to emigrate to Israel

Iran's Jews spurn cash lure to emigrate to Israel | World news | The Guardian

so much for the jewish virtual library, shlomo. Go cry to your mommy now.

HA!

YEA!

"Iran's Jews have always been free to emigrate and three-quarters of them did so after the revolution but 70% of those went to America, not Israel."

Iran's Jewish population has dwindled from about 80,000 at the time of the 1979 Islamic revolution but remains the largest of any country in the Middle East apart from Israel

You are alternating between sheer ignorance and incoherent babbling. Only 10,000 Jews remain in Iran. 140,000 Jews have left Iran due to persecution, resetting mostly in the US.

Many of my friends are Iranian Americans, including the mayor of Beverly Hills, California, who speak of the persecution of Jews in Iran.

You add less than nothing to the conversation. You are a waste of plasma.

YEA!

You are alternating between sheer ignorance and incoherent babbling. Only 10,000 Jews remain in Iran. 140,000 Jews have left Iran due to persecution, resetting mostly in the US.

Many of my friends are Iranian Americans, including the mayor of Beverly Hills, California, who speak of the persecution of Jews in Iran.

Like I said, little jew boy, only ONE OF US is posting evidence while the other is using laughable cut and pastes from the JVL.

but, please, tell us more about which of us adds more to the conversation while acting like a standing member of the Jew Jux Jlan.

YEA!

Like I said, little jew boy, only ONE OF US is posting evidence while the other is using laughable cut and pastes from the JVL.

but, please, tell us more about which of us adds more to the conversation while acting like a standing member of the Jew Jux Jlan.

One of us is a proven ignoramus and liar: You.

that may very well be what your mommy tells you but out here in the real world it's pretty clear how much blood comprises your sustenance, little chosen boy.

that may very well be what your mommy tells you but out here in the real world it's pretty clear how much blood comprises your sustenance, little chosen boy.

I'm afraid you won't out-debate me with juvenile remarks.

HA!

YEA!

Iran's Jews are an Old and persecuted population.

But theye have lived all their lives there and are reluctant (and too old) to start a new one elsewhere.
edited! inflamatory comments about family members is not permitted.

It is their Country. Their laws. Personally I think the west should do to Islam what it does to the west. You want to immigrate to Europe or the US you have to renounce the Muslim faith and it can not be practiced in those countries. When Muslim Countries cease their religious bigotry then the west will too.

It would be unconstitutional to ban a religion in the USA.
We could however declare Islam a CULT and ban that.

It is their Country. Their laws. Personally I think the west should do to Islam what it does to the west. You want to immigrate to Europe or the US you have to renounce the Muslim faith and it can not be practiced in those countries. When Muslim Countries cease their religious bigotry then the west will too.

should we warm up the ovens, too, you piece of shit?

Islam is a cult. It certainly is not a religion.

I did not mean to garner the ire of the Islamofascists, let me rephrase.
We SHOULD however declare Islam a CULT and ban that

well then i'll rephrase as well:

should we fire up the ovens, too, you hateful piece of shit?

One of your poorly designed buildings collapse?

i'm not an architect, so no.

when they have career day at your school, you should talk to one, though, you're clearly interested in the field.

SAUDI ARABIA’S APARTHEID AND OPPRESSION
January 02 2011 Written by Administrator
SAUDI ARABIA

By Ziyad Motala
Law professor, Howard University School of Law
December 10, 2010

A pivotal theme in current Islamic political discourse is a demand for justice, a key tenet of the Quran. A popular complaint in Islamic political argument is discrimination against Muslims in the west
such as the ban of the veil in European countries, minarets in Switzerland or racial profiling in many western countries.
Unfortunately, there is a conspicuous lack of looking inwards to practices within Muslim countries. Muslims from all over the world have just completed the annual pilgrimage, the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
The Hajj represents a critical pillar of Islam and is supposed to represent a universal gathering of Muslims, which transcends race, ethnicity, colour or any other distinction.
Muslims are supposed to meet in the sacred precincts surrounding the holy city of Mecca as equals wearing the same simple clothing meant to symbolize perfect brotherhood,
where individuals or groups do not see themselves as separate entities and differences of lineage, tribe or race have no bearing.

The experiences of the Hajj are very different depending on which part of the world you originate from. If you hail from Saudi Arabia or the Gulf states,
you will perform the hajj in relative luxury and privilege, which is denied to Muslims from the sub-continent, Africa or the rest of the world.
Those from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states have a different Hajj based on luxurious accommodations, and preferential treatment in performing the rituals.

The latest egregious practice is the high-speed rail service, which transports the pilgrims from Mecca to the sacred sites where the rituals of the Hajj are performed.
The train is reserved only for Saudis and citizens from the Gulf countries [1]. Citizens from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf countries can be transported to the holy sites within a few minutes.
For others, they will have to take the bus or walk which could take many hours each day. I cannot think of any other place in the world today that practices such crass racism.
Imagine a train in the United States that states no Arabs - just people from the west - can ride in.
The real tragedy is the lack of outrage from Muslims.
[............]

Forum List

Back