Who really causes inequality.

Most inequality is caused by liberal victories in the culture wars.

1) destruction of the family (liberal divorce laws)

2) single motherhood ( liberal welfare programs)

3) HS drop outs ( the worst liberal union schools in the world)

4) failed black leaders who parrot hip-hop liberal leftist culture rather than oppose it.

Ok, so where in the world where none of that exists is life better?

Last edited:
Most inequality is caused by liberal victories in the culture wars.

1) destruction of the family (liberal divorce laws)

2) single motherhood ( liberal welfare programs)

3) HS drop outs ( the worst liberal union schools in the world)

4) failed black leaders who parrot hip-hop liberal leftist culture rather than oppose it.

Damn you are dumber the dirt

of course as a liberal you afraid to present a reason. what does your fear tell you about liberalism?

Okay, let's say we completely eliminate ALL of the social safety net/poverty related programs,

how long before life gets better for the poor, and how, SPECIFICALLY, does that happen?

Damn you are dumber the dirt

of course as a liberal you afraid to present a reason. what does your fear tell you about liberalism?

Okay, let's say we completely eliminate ALL of the social safety net/poverty related programs,

how long before life gets better for the poor, and how, SPECIFICALLY, does that happen?

How does making poor people dependent on government make their lives better??

Rush Limbaugh's daily serving of right-wing tripe.

Actually it was Jefferson who started the stuff about freedom from big liberal government. Its is the basic concept of America. If you disagree with it why not present a reason rather than show us that as a liberal that you lack the intelligence to do so.

Und der Katze sagt:

I asked you where you got the tripe you posted, not a bunch of bullshit about Jefferson. And you seem to have trouble comprehending the English language, Bunky. What is it about "I'm a registered Republican..." don't you understand? You a NASCAR fan too, Bunky?

Whenever anybody starts out a posting with "I'm a registered Republican", I know immediately they are leftist bottom feeders.

You leftists are just too easy. Liars, carpetbaggers, beggars, and thieves. All of you.

Well, when Clinton eliminated "welfare as we know it" merely by asking folks to work, 70% instantly disappeared? Does the liberal have the character to learn from that or does he just want to be a liberal all his life?

Forum List

Back