Who really causes inequality.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Most inequality is caused by liberal victories in the culture wars.

1) destruction of the family (liberal divorce laws)

2) single motherhood ( liberal welfare programs)

3) HS drop outs ( the worst liberal union schools in the world)

4) failed black leaders who parrot hip-hop liberal leftist culture rather than oppose it.

The leftists THRIVE on the concept of "inequality". Where "inequality" DOESN'T exist, the leftists will INVENT IT.

Race "inequality".

Economic "inequality".

Gender "inequality".

Sexual "inequality".

Educational "inequality".

"Inequality" of opportunity.

"Inequality" of results.

Housing "inequality".

Employment "inequality".

Healthcare "inequality".

The list is ENDLESS...............

4) failed black leaders who parrot hip-hop liberal leftist culture rather than oppose it.

Und der Katze sagt:

And how long have you been a bigot, and a Rush Limbaugh fan? Ford or Chevy pickup? Singlewide, or doublewide? Lone Star or Coors?

And how long have you been a bigot, and a Rush Limbaugh fan? Ford or Chevy pickup? Singlewide, or doublewide? Lone Star or Coors?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

And how long have you been a leftist lemming, and a Chris Matthews fan? Chevy Volt or Nissan Leaf? Parent's basement or homeless shelter? Crystal meth or crack?

katz has left the room never to return I'm sure. He tells us something about the real nature of liberalism. They feel they are superior but cant show even for $10,000

The leftists THRIVE on the concept of "inequality". Where "inequality" DOESN'T exist, the leftists will INVENT IT.

Race "inequality".

yes sometimes they invent it or cause it. There are now more blacks in jail in total and on a per capita basis than in 1850. It started in the 1960's when blacks were targeting by liberal welafre programs, but of course the liberals take no responsibility for the destruction they have caused.

Damn you are dumber the dirt

Damn you are dumber the dirt

of course as a liberal you afraid to present a reason. what does your fear tell you about liberalism?

And how long have you been a bigot,

if you have evidence of this I'll pay you $10,00. Bet or admit to being a liberal.

Und der Katze sagt:

I'm a registered Republican, and have been for decades. I'm appalled at what you peckerwoods have made of the GOP. Your post is nothing more than a script from Rush Limbaugh's daily serving of right-wing tripe. Where'd you copy that crap from? I know you didn't write it yourself.

Rush Limbaugh's daily serving of right-wing tripe.

Actually it was Jefferson who started the stuff about freedom from big liberal government. Its is the basic concept of America. If you disagree with it why not present a reason rather than show us that as a liberal that you lack the intelligence to do so.

Rush Limbaugh's daily serving of right-wing tripe.

Actually it was Jefferson who started the stuff about freedom from big liberal government. Its is the basic concept of America. If you disagree with it why not present a reason rather than show us that as a liberal that you lack the intelligence to do so.

Und der Katze sagt:

I asked you where you got the tripe you posted, not a bunch of bullshit about Jefferson. And you seem to have trouble comprehending the English language, Bunky. What is it about "I'm a registered Republican..." don't you understand? You a NASCAR fan too, Bunky?

I asked you where you got the tripe you posted, not a bunch of bullshit about Jefferson.

I got it from Rush & Jefferson. It you find it unreasonable why not try to say why or admit you lack the IQ to do so?

And you seem to have trouble comprehending the English language, Bunky. What is it about "I'm a registered Republican..." don't you understand?

if so why not say why be so afraid to say why you represent Republicans better than Jefferson and Rush. What does you fear tell you.

You a NASCAR fan too, Bunky

yes absolutely ; that's mean dumb so go ahead and don't be so afraid of a little debate, liberal. What does your fear tell you?

I asked you where you got the tripe you posted, not a bunch of bullshit about Jefferson.

I got it from Rush & Jefferson. It you find it unreasonable why not try to say why or admit you lack the IQ to do so?

And you seem to have trouble comprehending the English language, Bunky. What is it about "I'm a registered Republican..." don't you understand?

if so why not say why be so afraid to say why you represent Republicans better than Jefferson and Rush. What does you fear tell you.

yes absolutely ; that's mean dumb so go ahead and don't be so afraid of a little debate, liberal. What does your fear tell you?

Und der Katze sagt:

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here, but I'm guessing the answer could be Too much Bud Lite.

Please define INEQUITY as you're currently using in for this issue, ED.

I'm having trouble understanding your point of view.

Inequity of WHAT KIND? is really my question

Forum List

Back