Who really benefits from R tax "plan"?

You'll have to point out to me where I said "get rich". Whoops, looks like another shift of the argument to fit your storyline. Solid tactic you guys like to use there. Cute too.
Ah...nice little nit you have there.

Okay, show Me the programs that have been written AND designed to help Rich people STAY rich.

Remember, the tax code IS NOT a program for reducing wealth. That would be illegal.

The tax rates on capital gains compared to tax rates on income is a nice place to start.
Not only rich people pay capital gains taxes.

In fact anyone who buys any asset that appreciates pays capital gains rates..

But then again I agree that there should be no differences in taxes on income. Every dollar of income should be taxed at the same rate.

You left out the part where the people on top divert as much wealth as their power and positions allow away from the vast majority.

When is someone's wealth and earnings the property of 'the majority'?

I'll give you a little hint... it's not

It's property of the majority when their effort and talents are used to generate the product of their labor. The people who you appear to admire are generally no more than thieves.

No it's not. People agree to trade their labor for dollars. If they received their pay they have no further claim.

Ah...nice little nit you have there.

Okay, show Me the programs that have been written AND designed to help Rich people STAY rich.

Remember, the tax code IS NOT a program for reducing wealth. That would be illegal.

The tax rates on capital gains compared to tax rates on income is a nice place to start.
Not only rich people pay capital gains taxes.

In fact anyone who buys any asset that appreciates pays capital gains rates..

But then again I agree that there should be no differences in taxes on income. Every dollar of income should be taxed at the same rate.

Right, but my point is that the capital gains rate is something typically used by the rich and is blatantly skewed to their style of income production.

Forum List

Back