Who rapes in prison?

Rape is about power and control.
And it’s about the great feeling of releasing sperm & semen into a tight fleshy recepticle.
You are condoning rape? Are you posting from experience?
No, i do NOT condone rape of any kind. Everyone deserves respect ... except those that mess with me or my family/friends.
Yes, i have experience with orgasm; i think all men do. Not sure if many women have.

Rape is about power and control.

No it's not. If anything, it's about a lack of self-control and the inability to resist your animal urges. It's fucking incredible to me that some of the most macho guys in the country turn into butt-raping homos when they're denied access to women for a couple years and just goes to show you what kind of animals we're dealing with.

I disagree. Rape is angry, and about power and control.

Why risk a long prison sentence when prostitutes are readily available?

Why risk a prison sentence? Because they're not thinking rationally. It's not "im angry and want to control you therefore I shall commence rape" it's "I'm horny and can't control myself"

Wrong. There are likely some instances when your opinion is the case, usually in young adults or teens. I've interviewed prisoners who were sexually assaulted while in custody, and the attacks are violent, usually in concert with other inmates (gang rape), and done to humiliate and exploit the victim.
Never worked in prison yet knows so much about it.

Forum List

Back