Who raised the most $$$$ from private equity, hedge funds in 2008?

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
you know who;)

obama-tahdah.jpg

Obama raised most from private equity, hedge funds in 2008 - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

....and Larry Summers is his chief financial advisor....and Jeffery Immelt is his jobs czar...yep...he is certainly standing side by side with all the little people.

Hey...don't be stupid...no really.
Remember in his campaign...he spoke about how he would kick out the special interests etc....

yeah.

Did you read the article? He took in only $3.5M from those sources. Chump change in a presidential campaign.

So, like I said.... It's okay to take money from the same people you demonize... as long as it's 'chump change'. Right?

Again, did you read the article?

From the article:

"People who work in private equity “do good work” and “there are times where they identify the capacity for the economy to create new jobs,” Obama said."

Hey...don't be stupid...no really.
Remember in his campaign...he spoke about how he would kick out the special interests etc....

yeah.

Did you read the article? He took in only $3.5M from those sources. Chump change in a presidential campaign.

Oh I see.

so whats the over and under when it comes to hypocrisy?

maybe the $36,000 a plate dinner at the Blackstone grp. head honchos place? with 60 Democratic allies attending?

can you quantify a dollar amount please? :rolleyes:

So, like I said.... It's okay to take money from the same people you demonize... as long as it's 'chump change'. Right?

From the article:

"People who work in private equity “do good work” and “there are times where they identify the capacity for the economy to create new jobs,” Obama said."

:lol:

From the article:

Unless they are running against you, then they are evil. Got it.

From the article:

What has he been saying before this? And why the attack ad on Romney ?

Still trying to pave a one way street?

From the article:

Unless they are running against you, then they are evil. Got it.

This plan of attack makes no sense...

Q: Is Romney's work buying and restructuring companies before he went into politics a major reason you to (support) that candidate, a major reason you to (oppose) that candidate, or not a major factor in your vote?
Hide Results
Detailed View
Major reason to support
%
Major reason to oppose
Not a major factor
No opinion
Romney, Obama fight for economy-focused voters - The Washington Post

....unless you really, really have nothing else.

Pathetic.

look, anyone with a smidgen of common sense will, at the end of the day figure out this is smoke.....it will occur to people, even the indolent amercian public that obama is not speaking to or about himself as to what hes done or will do, with an alacrity.

Forum List

Back