Who plays the race card more? Obama or McCain?

Well...

A quick google search reveals that sometimes it's an ace, sometimes a king, but always a spade. :eusa_think:

He has been saying that McCain is going to make the public scared to vote for a black man...Well, where is the proof?

Sounds like Obama is trying to make the public feel guilty if you don't vote for a black person... Here's an idea why don't you talke about how you are going to lower gas prices in you get elected? Oh, maybe because the majority of people in this country know that if you raise the taxes on the oil companies they are going to pass that cost on to the consumers....

Do you think it was just a coincidence that the government just came out and apologized for something nobody living today had anything to do with? (slavery)

Does Obama ever talk about the issues? Or how he is going to pay for his programs?

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills

I can't believe he actually said that.
[/FONT]

Wait, I thought it was Hillary.

You Liberals have it all planned out. Keep claiming if Obama loses it will be because he is black and we are all racists. Which IS being said over and over. Trying to make people feel shamed if they do not vote for a black man, even though this man does little to provide us any substance on what he REALLY stands for. And when he does sane people see it for the foolishness it is.

Obama may lose and it won't be because he is black, it will be because he is a racist and foolish.

You Liberals have it all planned out. Keep claiming if Obama loses it will be because he is black and we are all racists. Which IS being said over and over. Trying to make people feel shamed if they do not vote for a black man, even though this man does little to provide us any substance on what he REALLY stands for. And when he does sane people see it for the foolishness it is.

Obama may lose and it won't be because he is black, it will be because he is a racist and foolish.

I really wish you'd stop jumping to conclusions about what I think and what LIBERALS think.

He has been saying that McCain is going to make the public scared to vote for a black man...Well, where is the proof?

Sounds like Obama is trying to make the public feel guilty if you don't vote for a black person... Here's an idea why don't you talke about how you are going to lower gas prices in you get elected? Oh, maybe because the majority of people in this country know that if you raise the taxes on the oil companies they are going to pass that cost on to the consumers....

Do you think it was just a coincidence that the government just came out and apologized for something nobody living today had anything to do with? (slavery)

Does Obama ever talk about the issues? Or how he is going to pay for his programs?

Ever visit his website?:eusa_whistle:

Lol.. Obama is racist and foolish eh.. yet is you Macophiles that are the only ones bringin up race... calling dr freud.. dr freud... pick up on the douchebag line...

Who has? Obama?

Where are you getting this stuff? How do I keep missing it?

They did? Which government?

All the time. Aren't you listening?

Lol.. Obama is racist and foolish eh.. yet is you Macophiles that are the only ones bringin up race... calling dr freud.. dr freud... pick up on the douchebag line...

McCain's camp was soooo waiting to use the term RACE CARD. They want to talk about anything but the issues.

That's ok though because obama seems to be teflon. and mccain seems angry. can't wait for the debates. he's gonna eat mccain up.

obama shouldn't have said the comment about not looking like any of the presideents on our $, but he is right. how many of you think he's an angry black man? that traces back to when blacks with confidence that didn't kiss the white mans ass were called uppity n*/?@s. now you can't say that so you call him an elitist. and you found a black man like wright connected to him and essentially are suggesting he's angry with all whites? wrong. We're angry with ppl like you. And i'm white and I say god damn america for slavery and the injustice. god damn the rich whites that started viet nam. they should all be shot for treason. god damn the men that allowed 9 11 to happen so could invade the middle east.

I have no doubt they allowed it to happen and next year when all the bush cronies are gone, I think it will be proven. also, that guy didn't send the anthrax, chaney did. if i'm right, do you think god would bless them? then you are just as brainwashed as the russians and nazis.

ps it is patriotic to question our corrupt officials. it is unamerican not to.

Forum List

Back