Who plans to watch the NFL Draft next week?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I usually watch most of the first round, but until the Billionaires and the Millionaires decide to reach an agreement, I could give a flip. I will wait and read my favorite teams picks in the paper or on the computer.

I usually watch most of the first round, but until the Billionaires and the Millionaires decide to reach an agreement, I could give a flip. I will wait and read my favorite teams picks in the paper or on the computer.

I've given up on all big league team sports.

Too much money, not enough passion.

It's kinda boring IMHO, I can check in later in the evening and see who my Lions got. I'm a little ticked that they can't seem to reach an agreement, and if it ends up like MLB I'm giving up on 'em.

Nope. I'm a Washington Redskins fan, so there's generally no point in watching the draft. Whoever the team selects will be a huge bust and I don't believe the draft is the proper way to build a team anyway.

I will be watching as usual.

I love the draft. Yeah it's hokey and overblown (they could do the whole 7 rounds in about two hours if they wanted to) but it's football and it's fun. Also there are a ton of angles. Who did my team get/trade? How did my teams division do? Which OSU Buckeye's can I no longer root for because they got drafted by the f'ing Cowboys, lol?

It's all great stuff.

I never watch the draft. It bores the hell out of me. Of course, I don't watch college football either, so I'm sure that plays a part in my indifference.

I will see who was drafted later, and be able to read the entire draft's results in far less time than the first round takes if I want to.

I just hope it isn't all pointless this year!

I'll be watching it. Do every year.

I'll be interested to see who is dumb enough to take Cam Newton (Panthers?).

I'll be watching it. Do every year.

I'll be interested to see who is dumb enough to take Cam Newton (Panthers?).

I usually enjoy the draft and even have had "draft parties" in the past. But this year, with the idiots making complete fools of themselves, I won't watch a second. Good point on Cam Newton. Someone is going to get screwed if they draft this guy, I'm afraid. It will be a long time before Newton can be a NFL starting QB, if ever.

The real losers in the hold out between the players and owners are the people in the fringe businesses supporting them, such as the stadium people. If this thing continues much longer, they are really going to start hurting.

I like to watch football on Sundays but if the NFL folded tomorrow I wouldn't care. My life would not change one bit.

"But what are you gonna' do on Sundays without football?" :confused: Uh, maybe something productive for once?

Professional Sports, and even College to a degree, are now all about Money, Money, and Money.

Forum List

Back