Who pays taxes in America? Certainly not who RWers think...

And the Dims aspire to a position where they don't pay taxes.....
View attachment 46489
Racist Pubcrappe, hater dupe. Obama didn't have ANYTHING to do with Obamaphone OR welfare costs going up- THAT was the corrupt BOOOSH World Depression duh.
Really???

Never heard of a Bush phone...

Do your drugs make you paranoid???? You DO know Obama tracks the internet, right????

They go immediately to Federal income taxes, which after all the Reaganist cuts are now less than payroll taxes, while state and local taxes kill the nonrich. Take growing fees into account, and everyone's paying 20-30%, and 95% of new wealth goes to the 1%. The GOP wants more cuts for the rich...
Who Pays Taxes in America CTJReports

They go immediately to Federal income taxes, which after all the Reaganist cuts are now less than payroll taxes,

Can you believe it? The non-rich pay more in payroll taxes (15.3%) than they do in income taxes.
Damn those Republicans for cutting middle class income tax rates.
And for not privatizing Social Security and Medicare.
If they had, what would franco whine about?
And then the hater dupes believe 47% pay no taxes. Not devisive, hateful bs at all...AND 95% of newe wealth goes to the 1% and the country is falling apart. see sig. Great job.

View attachment 46454

And then the hater dupes believe 47% pay no taxes.

Well, according to your source, the bottom quintile pays 5.0% in Federal taxes.
The quintile above that pays 9.5%.
Neat trick when payroll taxes add up to 15.3%. It's almost like they pay negative income taxes.
Do any of the top 10% pay 30%? Seriously? Come on, you know better than that. The one tax record Romney released showed him paying less than 14% on 22 million of income. And he only released that one because he felt it necessary to release one. And it looked like he loaded up on that year. I bet besides that one year, he never paid more than 5%.
You know that to be true. Come on. Admit it.

The one tax record Romney released showed him paying less than 14% on 22 million of income.

When all your income is capital gains (15%) and you donate millions to charity, your rate will drop below 15%.

I bet besides that one year, he never paid more than 5%.

Interesting theory. How?
And the Dims aspire to a position where they don't pay taxes.....
View attachment 46489
Racist Pubcrappe, hater dupe. Obama didn't have ANYTHING to do with Obamaphone OR welfare costs going up- THAT was the corrupt BOOOSH World Depression duh.
Really???

Never heard of a Bush phone...

Do your drugs make you paranoid???? You DO know Obama tracks the internet, right????
That's because you're a brainwashed fool...Reagan started the free phone, Bush enlarged it, and anyway it's not a gov't program at this point. Just Pubcrappe for hater dupes like you...

since you're an idiot franco; but you THINK you're intelligent. can you give me a breakdown of how the non-rich are funding all the social safety-net programs? how about the military budget? food stamps? welfare? Medicaid? ...etc???

show me those poor people fund everything, not the rich ok?

oh and Obama increased the free phone program more than anybody yo uself-deceiving loon

“The program has nearly tripled in size from $800 million in 2009 to $2.2 billion per year in 2012,” the senior Republicans on the Energy and Commerce Committee wrote in a March 26 letter to the Democratic minority. “American taxpayers — and we as their elected representatives — need to know how much of this growth is because of waste, fraud and abuse.”

What percentage of payroll taxes do they pay?

The same as everyone else.

What percentage of excise taxes do they pay?

The same rate as everyone else and being that they consume more than we do they are contributing more.

What percentage of state taxes do they pay?

Most states that have an income tax have a progressive one, so again, more.

What percentage of local taxes do they pay?

Have you seen the houses they live in? The cars and boats they own? I would gather considerably more than I do.

The answer to all those is less than everyone else. I get so tired of the federal income tax comparison as if federal income taxes are the only taxes paid in this country. I'm not even making an argument that they don't pay enough. I'm just sick of people using the rate of income taxes they pay as a defense while they ignore all other taxes because it's ludicrous to only discuss what amounts to about 35% of total taxes paid in this country while ignoring the rest.

I don't think you put a whole of thought into your questions.

State taxes are regressive; this is a fact, and if you do not know this then you are not well informed. The lowest income earners pay the largest percentage of their income to taxes at the state and local level. The wealthy pay the least. See, even when you discuss state taxes, the only tax you look at is income taxes. States receive much more revenue from sales taxes and property taxes, which are a much larger percentage of lower income earners total earnings. As for payroll taxes, the very wealthy pay a much smaller percentage than those who earn under the cap. Apparently, you are the one who did not put a lot of thought into this. The fact is that low income earners do pay less than the super wealthy, but not by much. The middle class actually pays more as a percentage of their income than the super wealthy do, although the difference is negligible. What I find hilarious is that so many cons believe we should cut federal income taxes for the super wealthy, which means they would pay less than just about everyone.

State taxes are regressive; this is a fact, and if you do not know this then you are not well informed.

In Illinois, the income tax is a flat 3.75%.
Show me your definition of regressive and I'll show you your error.

Top 10 Most Regressive Tax States
The state and local tax systems have flat or no income tax and high sales and excise taxes
Chicago_Skyline_Lake_AP_MI.jpg
4. ILLINOIS

Bottom 20%: 13.8%

MORE ON TAX PLANNING
from The Advisor's Professional Library
  • IRAs: EligibilityThe eligibility rules for contributing to traditional and Roth IRAs are complicated. Learn how to effectively use them in retirement plans.
  • Cafeteria PlansThe income tax treatment of cafeteria plans is key to their popularity. Learn how to maximize the tax benefits of these “flexible benefit plans”.
Middle 60%: 11.1%

Top 1%: 4.9%

It really is incredible that so many of you do not understand that state income taxes only cover a small portion of state tax revenues. Excise and sales taxes are the source of the largest amount of tax revenue for most states, and the less you earn, the greater percentage of income goes to those taxes because lower and middle income earners tend to spend almost all of their income on consumer goods. You keep going back to the trough on income taxes as if those are the only taxes.

“The program has nearly tripled in size from $800 million in 2009 to $2.2 billion per year in 2012,” the senior Republicans on the Energy and Commerce Committee wrote in a March 26 letter to the Democratic minority. “American taxpayers — and we as their elected representatives — need to know how much of this growth is because of waste, fraud and abuse.”
Link to that bs?

State taxes are regressive; this is a fact, and if you do not know this then you are not well informed.

State income taxes are progressive in most states, as has been pointed out to you more than once. Regarding the sales taxes and property taxes, the rate is the same for everyone and wealthier people consume more and own more property, hence, pay more. This is a fact, and if you do not know this then you are not well informed.

The lowest income earners pay the largest percentage of their income to taxes at the state and local level.

5% is 5% for everyone. 10% is 10% for everyone.

See, even when you discuss state taxes, the only tax you look at is income taxes.

No, actually, I specifically mentioned property and sales taxes before. Perhaps you only read what you wanted to.

States receive much more revenue from sales taxes and property taxes, which are a much larger percentage of lower income earners total earnings.

5% is 5% for everyone. 10% is 10% for everyone

As for payroll taxes, the very wealthy pay a much smaller percentage than those who earn under the cap.

6.2% is 6.2% for everyone.

What I find hilarious is that so many cons believe we should cut federal income taxes for the super wealthy, which means they would pay less than just about everyone.

What I find hilarious is that I support eliminating income taxes for everyone, including the middle class and poor, and people like you constantly fight against it. Why are you so hostile to the poor and middle class?

You are assuming that everyone spends the same percentage of their income on consumer goods that are taxed. It is proven that lower and middle income earners spend much more of their income on consumer goods that are taxed, therefore they spend a larger percentage of their income paying these sales and excise taxes.

State and local tax systems play a significant role in redistributing income among people. The nationwide average effective tax rate for the poorest 20% of Americans was 10.9%, roughly double the 5.4% rate for the top 1%.

States with the worst taxes on average earners

since you're an idiot franco; but you THINK you're intelligent. can you give me a breakdown of how the non-rich are funding all the social safety-net programs? how about the military budget? food stamps? welfare? Medicaid? ...etc???

show me those poor people fund everything, not the rich ok?

oh and Obama increased the free phone program more than anybody yo uself-deceiving loon
Nobody said they did, especially since 400 families make more than 40 % of the country duh. Obama did not cause the Pub Depression that caused more people with free phones or on welfare, dingbat dupe.

Sorry, I was wrong...

1. 400 Americans Have More Wealth Than Half of All...
  2. www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2011/mar/10/...
  3. Cached
  4. Mar 09, 2011 · How could it be that 400 people have more wealth than half of the more than 100 million U.S. households? Think of it this way.
  5. Bernie Sanders says Walmart heirs own more wealth ...
    www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...s/...more-wealth-bottom-
  6. Jul 30, 2012 · Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, ... of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of ... the Walton family appear on the Forbes 400 list of the ...

What percentage of payroll taxes do they pay?

The same as everyone else.

What percentage of excise taxes do they pay?

The same rate as everyone else and being that they consume more than we do they are contributing more.

What percentage of state taxes do they pay?

Most states that have an income tax have a progressive one, so again, more.

What percentage of local taxes do they pay?

Have you seen the houses they live in? The cars and boats they own? I would gather considerably more than I do.

The answer to all those is less than everyone else. I get so tired of the federal income tax comparison as if federal income taxes are the only taxes paid in this country. I'm not even making an argument that they don't pay enough. I'm just sick of people using the rate of income taxes they pay as a defense while they ignore all other taxes because it's ludicrous to only discuss what amounts to about 35% of total taxes paid in this country while ignoring the rest.

I don't think you put a whole of thought into your questions.

State taxes are regressive; this is a fact, and if you do not know this then you are not well informed. The lowest income earners pay the largest percentage of their income to taxes at the state and local level. The wealthy pay the least. See, even when you discuss state taxes, the only tax you look at is income taxes. States receive much more revenue from sales taxes and property taxes, which are a much larger percentage of lower income earners total earnings. As for payroll taxes, the very wealthy pay a much smaller percentage than those who earn under the cap. Apparently, you are the one who did not put a lot of thought into this. The fact is that low income earners do pay less than the super wealthy, but not by much. The middle class actually pays more as a percentage of their income than the super wealthy do, although the difference is negligible. What I find hilarious is that so many cons believe we should cut federal income taxes for the super wealthy, which means they would pay less than just about everyone.

In Illinois, the income tax is a flat 3.75%.
Show me your definition of regressive and I'll show you your error.

The state and local tax systems have flat or no income tax and high sales and excise taxes
Chicago_Skyline_Lake_AP_MI.jpg
4. ILLINOIS

Bottom 20%: 13.8%

MORE ON TAX PLANNING
from The Advisor's Professional Library
  • IRAs: EligibilityThe eligibility rules for contributing to traditional and Roth IRAs are complicated. Learn how to effectively use them in retirement plans.
  • Cafeteria PlansThe income tax treatment of cafeteria plans is key to their popularity. Learn how to maximize the tax benefits of these “flexible benefit plans”.
Middle 60%: 11.1%

Top 1%: 4.9%

It really is incredible that so many of you do not understand that state income taxes only cover a small portion of state tax revenues. Excise and sales taxes are the source of the largest amount of tax revenue for most states, and the less you earn, the greater percentage of income goes to those taxes because lower and middle income earners tend to spend almost all of their income on consumer goods. You keep going back to the trough on income taxes as if those are the only taxes.

Washington, Florida, and Texas (numbers 1, 2, and 5 on your list) are three of the fastest growing states in the country, so apparently your so-called "regressive" tax systems aren't hurting too many people. On the flip side, in high tax states like Rhode Island, Hawaii, and Michigan, growth is pretty much anemic.

Why not lower our tax burden by simplifying unemployment compensation through a general tax on firms.
What the fuck you talking about? Firms already pay into the unemployment, the employee don't contribute a dime.
He must be a free loading Lib, since he apparently never had a job. Everybody who has received a real paycheck knows that!!!!!
No clue and no Cause? Why not acquire and possess one.
Why should I be a retard and rail against something that isn't happening????

You need to step away from the crack pipe!!!!!
I am not the one who is complaining about taxes or trying to lobby Congress for tax loopholes large enough to drive yachts through.

Why not lower our tax burden by simplifying unemployment compensation through a general tax on firms.
What the fuck you talking about? Firms already pay into the unemployment, the employee don't contribute a dime.
He must be a free loading Lib, since he apparently never had a job. Everybody who has received a real paycheck knows that!!!!!

I am not the one who is complaining about taxes or trying to lobby Congress for tax loopholes large enough to drive yachts through.
Of course because you don't work, you just sit around and smoke a blunt and just vote for hand outs you lazy piece of shit

Of course because you don't work, you just sit around and smoke a blunt and just vote for hand outs you lazy piece of shit
Jealous, bro? I am not the one complaining. Why not make better lifestyle choices instead of simply and merely complaining and protesting so much.

Jealous, bro? I am not the one complaining. Why not make better lifestyle choices instead of simply and merely complaining and protesting so much.
Seriously knob gobbler? All you do is cry about the rich....

Get a job, you lazy fuck.

Seriously knob gobbler? All you do is cry about the rich....
seriously, shill for the capital right; why not acquire and possess a clue and a Cause.

why; i am not the one complaining about paying taxes. still saving up to lobby Congress for a tax loophole?

why; i am not the one complaining about paying taxes. still saving up to lobby Congress for a tax loophole?
Of course you're not complaining.... You're too busy spending everyone else's paycheck.

Forum List

Back