Trump Who paid off Stormy?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Trump's lawyer says he paid her $130,000 "out of his own pocket." He did it to "take care of Trump" just before the 2016 election. Trump didn't pay a dime of his own money.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, LMAO!!!!

You Trumpsters who believe the lawyer don't have to worry about responding to this, because I know you are busy buying real estate in Death Valley.

Who cares? The liberal fake news media have run these smear campaign stories so much that no one pays attention to them anymore.

Trump's lawyer says he paid her $130,000 "out of his own pocket." He did it to "take care of Trump" just before the 2016 election. Trump didn't pay a dime of his own money.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, LMAO!!!!

You Trumpsters who believe the lawyer don't have to worry about responding to this, because I know you are busy buying real estate in Death Valley.

Frankly, I don't care if Trump fucked her like a crazed rabbit. As you people so wisely said of Bill Clinton, "none of my business".

I like what he's doing with the country, and the methods he's employing to kick your Commie asses. :2up:

How does paying her 130K "take care of Trump?" He's supposed to be a billionaire.

Frankly, I don't care if Trump fucked her like a crazed rabbit. As you people so wisely said of Bill Clinton, "none of my business".

I like what he's doing with the country, and the methods he's employing to kick your Commie asses. :2up:
Of course you don't care. But you sure would have cared if it had been President Obama. And as to "Commie asses," Putin's got Trump right where he wants him - kissing his ass every day!

Dear Astrostar as much money as the Clintons and Obamas and Democrats have to pay off any lawyers in their political monopoly,
you'd think they'd have dug up more dirt on Trump if there was more.

If they have to pay for made up false information, is that really the best they can do? with the billions they have to work with, from Soros and milking the Democrats funding base to the point of bankruptcy not being able to pay their debts without selling out to Hillary? really???

Dear Astrostar as much money as the Clintons and Obamas and Democrats have to pay off any lawyers in their political monopoly,

If they have to pay for made up false information, is that really the best they can do? with the billions they have to work with, from Soros and milking the Democrats funding base to the point of bankruptcy not being able to pay their debts without selling out to Hillary? really???
So now what if the lawyer paid off Stormy and Stormy does not have a non-disclosure agreement with Trump, but with the lawyer, could she not talk about the affair with Trump?

It's gonna get real interesting folks.

"What a web we weave when first we practice to deceive!" Bigly!!!!!!!!

So now what if the lawyer paid off Stormy and Stormy does not have a non-disclosure agreement with Trump, but with the lawyer, could she not talk about the affair with Trump?

Free Stormy! Let her speak! The world wants to hear the truth about the affair, and not the spin that Faux News would put on it.

Free Stormy! Let her speak! The world wants to hear the truth about the affair, and not the spin that Faux News would put on it.

Wow. Obsession with another's private life. Very unattractive.

Bill Clinton raped women. And, he was fucking in our Oval office. Still, I've always ripped on Republicans for obsessing about Democrat scandals. IMO, Republicans hype Democrat scandals because they're not very politically different on the issues.

Bill Clinton raped women. And, he was fucking in our Oval office. Still, I've always ripped on Republicans for obsessing about Democrat scandals. IMO, Republicans hype Democrat scandals because they're not very politically different on the issues.

The difference with Bill was not the event, but that he lied under oath.

Forum List

Back