Who Paid Clevelanders Not To Vote?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
WZAK in Cleveland, Ohio reported at approximately 2:30 Tuesday afternoon that someone(s) was paying Clevelanders in poor neighborhoods $50 apiece to leave the polling station without voting.

Nothing on any local tv station about this; nothing in the newspaper.

Nothing on WZAK's website...I just happened to hear the broadcast. The DJ was discussing this with Ted Strickland (Incumbent Democrat, governor) and Strickland gave him a toll-free number to use to give listeners, so they could report this.

Any thoughts?

• Banned
LeBron James

Hello, Elvis!

Lose your voting virginity today?

*Laughs*

realview.jpg

It was me.

The (R) was so far ahead in the polls that I only had to pay $50, I was going to stand out in the open where everyone could see me, and report me to the cops, record me and put me on the internet. But secretly, I'm a ninja. :terror:

WZAK in Cleveland, Ohio reported at approximately 2:30 Tuesday afternoon that someone(s) was paying Clevelanders in poor neighborhoods $50 apiece to leave the polling station without voting.

Nothing on WZAK's website...I just happened to hear the broadcast. The DJ was discussing this with Ted Strickland (Incumbent Democrat, governor) and Strickland gave him a toll-free number to use to give listeners, so they could report this.

Any thoughts?

Because they voted against your retarded ass? No pay required. Just logic and common sense.

If something happens without any evidence at all that it happened, does that mean it is a conspiracy?

50 Bucks?? That's way too much. Should have just given him some smokes like the ACORN's do. ;)

Any thoughts?

It was me Madeline...who would you have thought it was? :doubt:

Meltdown alert

It was me.

The (R) was so far ahead in the polls that I only had to pay $50, I was going to stand out in the open where everyone could see me, and report me to the cops, record me and put me on the internet. But secretly, I'm a ninja. :terror:

Well now, there's a great question, Two Thumbs. If this happened, where's the video? Where are the $50 bills with the criminal's fingerprints on them?

I dun know if this DJ was just blowing smoke; that would be irresponsible, but irresponsible DJs ain't unheard-of.

wzak in cleveland, ohio reported at approximately 2:30 tuesday afternoon that someone(s) was paying clevelanders in poor neighborhoods $50 apiece to leave the polling station without voting.

Nothing on wzak's website...i just happened to hear the broadcast. The dj was discussing this with ted strickland (incumbent democrat, governor) and strickland gave him a toll-free number to use to give listeners, so they could report this.

Any thoughts?

because they voted against your retarded ass? No pay required. Just logic and common sense.

wtf?

It was me.

Well now, there's a great question, Two Thumbs. If this happened, where's the video? Where are the $50 bills with the criminal's fingerprints on them?

I dun know if this DJ was just blowing smoke; that would be irresponsible, but irresponsible DJs ain't unheard-of.

I think you caught the tail end of a bad joke.

Nothing more.

wzak in cleveland, ohio reported at approximately 2:30 tuesday afternoon that someone(s) was paying clevelanders in poor neighborhoods $50 apiece to leave the polling station without voting.

Nothing on wzak's website...i just happened to hear the broadcast. The dj was discussing this with ted strickland (incumbent democrat, governor) and strickland gave him a toll-free number to use to give listeners, so they could report this.

Any thoughts?

because they voted against your retarded ass? No pay required. Just logic and common sense.

wtf?

WTF? what? Do you REALLY think I don't know anything about your politics? I'd vote for Kasich in a heartbeat.

Anyone than would vote for Strickland is a commie/neo-fascist.

My precinct was as busy as it was during a Presidential election year.

Given that the DJ was discussing this with Ted Strickland on election day, I'd say he's trying to smoke disenchanted Dems into voting today. As in, "Don't let the Republicans buy the election...hurry to the polls!"

If something happens without any evidence at all that it happened, does that mean it is a conspiracy?

Geeze Louise, Quantum Windbag, if it happened it was only like 8 hours ago. Mayhaps evidence will emerge?

It would have had to have a person or persons who wanted to defeat a Democrat. Because of the FBI Public Corruption Probe, Cuyahoga County has been reorganized and will elect its first County Executive tonight....and the Democratic candidate won. (This is very sad news, BTW.)

If Kasich (R) dun win for Ohio governor, I'd sure as shit want to hunt this story down.

Any other such reports floating around tonight?

Anyone than would vote for Strickland is a commie/neo-fascist.
For the record, Strickland ran as a centrist several years ago, complete with concealed-carry license and promises of budget cuts.

Then he hitched his wagon to Obama via 'Stimulus', and has been going downhill ever since.

Last edited:

I guess we have a new conspiracist in Cleveland. There are a lot of those in this city, especially when the democrats lose an election.

It was me.

I think you caught the tail end of a bad joke.

Nothing more.

Uh, no. The DJ went on and on about it, and that was Strickland he was interviewing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back