Who owns The Hill.

Jimmy Finkelstein, the owner of The Hill, has flown under the radar. But he's played a key role in the Ukraine scandal

New York (CNN Business)James "Jimmy" Finkelstein, the owner of The Hill newspaper, is not a widely known media executive, but he is one of the era's most consequential.

Finkelstein resides at the nexus of President Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and John Solomon, the now-former executive at The Hill and current Fox News contributor who pushed conspiracy theories about Ukraine into the public conversation.
While Solomon has received significant media attention for his work at The Hill, Finkelstein has stayed out of the headlines, despite having himself played a crucial role in the saga.

Beyond his relationship with Solomon, Trump, and Giuliani, Finkelstein was Solomon's direct supervisor at The Hill and created the conditions which permitted Solomon to publish his conspiratorial stories without the traditional oversight implemented at news outlets. And he has kept a watchful eye on the newspaper's coverage to ensure it is not too critical of the President.
As one former veteran employee of The Hill told CNN Business, "Solomon is a symptom of the larger problem of Jimmy Finkelstein."

(snip)

"Tell Jimmy I said hello"
Finkelstein has been friends with Trump for decades. In fact, according to a former employee at The Hill, he "boasts that he's a close friend" of the President. "Getting a phone call from Trump would fill him with joy," the former employee told CNN Business.
Trump himself has also privately acknowledged his relationship with Finkelstein. During an Oval Office interview with The Hill, according to a person with direct knowledge of the incident, Trump asked one of the outlet's staffers to send along his greetings to Finkelstein. "Tell Jimmy I said hello," Trump told the staffer.
Finkelstein's wife, Pamela Gross, who worked at CNN but left in 2017, is close with Melania Trump. Gross threw a baby shower for Melania Trump, according to a person familiar with the event.
Jimmy Finkelstein, the owner of The Hill, has flown under the radar. But he's played a key role in the Ukraine scandal - CNN
----------------------------------
So its right leaning.

when you cant refute the message attack the messenger,,,

they are friends with tramp, Giuliani and Solomon. What more do you need to know. As far as I'm concerned the Hill is not a news source.
I doubt anyone gives a damn about what you personally consider a news source lol

of anything fucking thing else, for that matter.

so------journalist opinion has became THE ISSUE?

You must mean Solomon, when he writes conspiracy theories, yes he is no go in my book.

As far as I'm concerned the Hill is no longer a news source.

So what other sites are you claiming are not a news source?

I wondered what happened to the hill, it seems bias now, never use to be, but its bias toward tramp and anti the Democrats for the last couple years.

You must mean Solomon, when he writes conspiracy theories, yes he is no go in my book.

I wondered what happened to the hill, it seems bias now, never use to be, but its bias toward tramp and anti the Democrats for the last couple years.
has it crossed your mind the problem might be you and not the hill???
TDS has a different effect on people and yours might be manifesting into delusions and caused you to not be able to understand the difference between reality and make believe,,,

has it crossed your mind the problem might be you and not the hill???
TDS has a different effect on people and yours might be manifesting into delusions and caused you to not be able to understand the difference between reality and make believe,,,
BINGO!!!

Jimmy Finkelstein, the owner of The Hill, has flown under the radar. But he's played a key role in the Ukraine scandal

New York (CNN Business)James "Jimmy" Finkelstein, the owner of The Hill newspaper, is not a widely known media executive, but he is one of the era's most consequential.

Finkelstein resides at the nexus of President Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and John Solomon, the now-former executive at The Hill and current Fox News contributor who pushed conspiracy theories about Ukraine into the public conversation.
While Solomon has received significant media attention for his work at The Hill, Finkelstein has stayed out of the headlines, despite having himself played a crucial role in the saga.

Beyond his relationship with Solomon, Trump, and Giuliani, Finkelstein was Solomon's direct supervisor at The Hill and created the conditions which permitted Solomon to publish his conspiratorial stories without the traditional oversight implemented at news outlets. And he has kept a watchful eye on the newspaper's coverage to ensure it is not too critical of the President.
As one former veteran employee of The Hill told CNN Business, "Solomon is a symptom of the larger problem of Jimmy Finkelstein."

(snip)

"Tell Jimmy I said hello"
Finkelstein has been friends with Trump for decades. In fact, according to a former employee at The Hill, he "boasts that he's a close friend" of the President. "Getting a phone call from Trump would fill him with joy," the former employee told CNN Business.
Trump himself has also privately acknowledged his relationship with Finkelstein. During an Oval Office interview with The Hill, according to a person with direct knowledge of the incident, Trump asked one of the outlet's staffers to send along his greetings to Finkelstein. "Tell Jimmy I said hello," Trump told the staffer.
Finkelstein's wife, Pamela Gross, who worked at CNN but left in 2017, is close with Melania Trump. Gross threw a baby shower for Melania Trump, according to a person familiar with the event.
Jimmy Finkelstein, the owner of The Hill, has flown under the radar. But he's played a key role in the Ukraine scandal - CNN
----------------------------------
So its right leaning, I thought so.

I own the hill and I use the elevation to look down on you saps.

Forum List

Back