Who Owns Congress?

Putin has about 250 seats via his wholly owned subsidiary, the Democrat Party

It would've been interesting to see the breakdown by party, too.

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot.png

This was the most interesting one.
Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas)

Terms: 7

Total raised: $50.5 million, 3% from FIRE

Top donors: GIs, meet geeks. The small-government libertarian's biggest givers are members of the military, followed by Google and Microsoft employees.

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot.png

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas)

Top donors: GIs, meet geeks. The small-government libertarian's biggest givers are members of the military, followed by Google and Microsoft employees.

agreed, I thought the same.

bump!

You'll never completely stop corruption in Washington. But you can minimize it by voting for smaller government.

Both parties switching off every few years and spending all that money in a slightly different way doesn't work anymore.

If the government is smaller, has less money and power the corruption would be minimized.

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot.png

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas)

yep, ron paul had the most military support & donations during the entire primaries

great link and idea thx...

....holy shit boxer at 75 Million? who in the hell would be that desperate? she doesn't even chair a comm. anymore does she? I think they stripped her off the last one she had 2 years ago...shes destroyed everyone else money wise...

I seriously thought Defense would own more than 7 of those yahoos...

One nit to pick, they should have somehow delineated the NEA and AFT in that chart aside from from lopping them in with 'unions'...

Last edited:
That's a damn fine article. Just goes to show that there are extraordinarily few "good guys" in congress. Surprise, surprise.

great link and idea thx...

....holy shit boxer at 75 Million? who in the hell would be that desperate? she doesn't even chair a comm. anymore does she? I think they stripped her off the last one she had 2 years ago...shes destroyed everyone else money wise...

I seriously thought Defense would own more than 7 of those yahoos...

One nit to pick, they should have somehow delineated the NEA and AFT in that chart aside from from lopping them in with 'unions'...

I agree, I think it would be most intersting to see just how many folks they've bought.

Forum List

Back