Who or what created the creator ?

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
This has been a question to me in several threads concerning evolution and creation or in ID.

Well we believers don't question or shouldn't quiestion what the scriptures say if we do then what do we base our faith on concerning the creator if we can't take him at his word. The word say's God is eternal that in itself is something that requires faith to believe.

But if there is a designer that created all we can see who am I to question this creator being eternal.

But I have a question for evolutionist who or what evolved the evolver ?

Last edited:
This has been a question to me in several threads concerning evolution and creation or in ID.

Well we believers don't question or shouldn't quiestion what the scriptures say if we do then what do we base our faith on concerning the creator if we can't take him at his word. The word say's God is eternal that in itself is something that requires faith to believe.

But if there is a designer that created all we can see who am I to question this creator being eternal.

That's not an evolutionary question. If there was any creation going on it was at the "let there be light" moment, when the basic scientific laws of the universe were laid down. Everything after that was evolution, stellar, planetary and living.

That's not an evolutionary question. If there was any creation going on it was at the "let there be light" moment, when the basic scientific laws of the universe were laid down. Everything after that was evolution, stellar, planetary and living.

Well the evolution process had to evolve if it went from less complex organisms to more complex organisms.

But I don't buy into things being less complex to more complex, Any cell is complex.

Any modern cell is complex, but we have examples of less complexity. The fact the bacteria don't have nuclei or mitochondria being one of them.

Why does it make a difference either way?

What difference does it make in your life?

So you really believe there really was an Ark, and Noah gathered two of every animal on the planet, and you believe this is literally true?

So you really believe there really was an Ark, and Noah gathered two of every animal on the planet, and you believe this is literally true?

Well if there is a God and he created the universe and all life,it's not a stretch for him to cause other miracles in the bible.

Yes it does make a diference,we have two choices,a creator or an undirected natural process.

To reason with people can change peoples minds,I am afraid of what is gonna happen to many humans in the near future.

There was a global Flood, there was a Noah, there was an Ark, but not 2 of "Every" animal

Yes it does make a diference,we have two choices,a creator or an undirected natural process.

To reason with people can change peoples minds,I am afraid of what is gonna happen to many humans in the near future.

What makes you believe that a natural process is undirected?

Well if there is a God and he created the universe and all life,it's not a stretch for him to cause other miracles in the bible.

Noah went and rounded up two of everything on earth, not God. God gave Noah a plan but left Noah to execute the plan. God not only told Noah what to do, he gave exact specifications on the boat. After that, all God did was make it rain.

So you believe a 500 year old man picked up two of everything - two meerkats, two hummingbirds, two dung beetles, two rhinoceroses - on earth, and put them on a relatively small boat, and sailed for 40 days. And you think that we shouldn't question that? I thought you were a scientist?

Because nature shows too much precision.

Sorry first response misread your post.

Then that would be evidence of intelligence behind the process.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivFXA7zM_4]The True Story Of Noahs Ark by Jonathan Gray at Uncensored Symposium - YouTube[/ame]

Noah went and rounded up two of everything on earth, not God. God gave Noah a plan but left Noah to execute the plan. God not only told Noah what to do, he gave exact specifications on the boat. After that, all God did was make it rain.

So you believe a 500 year old man picked up two of everything - two meerkats, two hummingbirds, two dung beetles, two rhinoceroses - on earth, and put them on a relatively small boat, and sailed for 40 days. And you think that we shouldn't question that? I thought you were a scientist?

No not true,God must have brought them to Noah,Noah did not have to go get them.

Gen 6:19 And you shall bring into the ark two of every kind, of every living thing of all flesh, to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.
Gen 6:20 Two of every kind shall come to you to keep them alive; of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind.

The animals came to Noah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back