Who on the right is willing to cut the military?

"...any FEDERAL EMPLOYEE ever..."

My postman is not in the military.

You picked a hell of a day to bitch about veterans' healthcare, dumbass.

If you were able to read the thread you'd understand that there are combat veterans, and there are guys that wore a military uniform for 20 years and never saw more action than a paper cut: Big difference.
And yet they all swore the same oath and signed the same contract.

You sound like one of those dumb sons of bitches who's too stupid to realize that combat troops can't even get to combat to do their job unless all the support troops do theirs.

Are you one of those dumb sons of bitches? Because you sure do sound like one of those dumb sons of bitches.

Awww.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans get screwed out of their retirement benefits every day, and they signed contracts. You seem to believe that signing a contract to squeeze blood from a turnip means that ...its gonna happen!

What a fucking naive bunch of ignorant fucks government bureaucrats are.

Guess what? When there isn't any money, it doesn't matter what your contract says! Yeah, what a concept huh? Welcome to the real world!!

Now if I have a LIMITED amount of money to give veterans, I'm gonna give it to those with combat experience. Just the fact that, "they all swore the same oath and signed the same contract," doesn't mean they all get the same benefits.

If you were able to read the thread you'd understand that there are combat veterans, and there are guys that wore a military uniform for 20 years and never saw more action than a paper cut: Big difference.

You sound like one of those dumb sons of bitches who's too stupid to realize that combat troops can't even get to combat to do their job unless all the support troops do theirs.

Are you one of those dumb sons of bitches? Because you sure do sound like one of those dumb sons of bitches.

Some of us volunteered a few more times though. I volunteered 3 times...once to join, another to go Air Borne, and another to go Special Ops. The support guys are appreciated but it's not their ass at risk....and I've often been left flapping in the breeze because someone in our support command didn't care to do their job and make sure we were redeployed on time for one reason or another. We really appreciated them when we could hear the choppers coming in and we cussed them out when we didn't.
Doesn't that illustrate the value of support troops? You couldn't do your job without them.

Awww.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans get screwed out of their retirement benefits every day, and they signed contracts. You seem to believe that signing a contract to squeeze blood from a turnip means that ...its gonna happen!

Guess what? When there isn't any money, it doesn't matter what your contract says! Yeah, what a concept huh? Welcome to the real world!!

Now if I have a LIMITED amount of money to give veterans, I'm gonna give it to those with combat experience. Just the fact that, "they all swore the same oath and signed the same contract," doesn't mean they all get the same benefits.
I guess you really are one of those dumb sons of bitches.

Awww.

And you're no better than any other whiny bureaucrat that wants to protect their agency's budget.

The one thing this country should never cut is military benifits.

Vets should get the best care in the world.

Awww.

And you're no better than any other whiny bureaucrat that wants to protect their agency's budget.
Like I said, you picked the wrong day to bitch about veteran's health care, asshole.

Like I said, you picked the wrong day to bitch about veteran's health care, asshole.

More crybaby bureaucrat excuses: "Whaaaa! but it's Veteran's day!"

Shit, we have a fucking government holiday every month for which you to use that lame excuse:

"Whaaaa! but it's Pearl Harbor Day!"

"Whaaaa! but its Memorial Day!!"

"Whaaaa! but its 4th of July!!!!"

" Whaaaaa! but its Freakin' 'Flag Day!!!'"

"Whaaaa! but, but.......but it's the anniversary of the Death of Teddy Roosvelt's Horse Named 'Skippy' Day!!!"

Jaysus christ, the list is practically endless!

Shit, we have a fucking government holiday every month for which you to use that lame excuse:

"Whaaaa! but, but.......but it's the anniversary of the Death of Teddy Roosvelt's Horse Named 'Skippy' Day!!!"

Were you a combat troop?

Were you a combat troop?

I don't discuss my military experience. (period)

Were you a combat troop?

Interesting. So I have no way of knowing if you're a combat prima donna or just a wannabe.

No matter. Either way, you're still a dumb son of a bitch.

Apparently, it's, "Call anyone who disagrees with Daveman A Dumb Son-of-a-Bitch Day"

Any excuse is good enough for bureaucrats to protect their turf, I suppose.

Interesting. So I have no way of knowing if you're a combat prima donna or just a wannabe.

Apparently, it's, "Call anyone who disagrees with Daveman A Dumb Son-of-a-Bitch Day"

No, it's "Call a Dumb Son-of-a-Bitch a Dumb Son-of-a-Bitch" Day.

If you don't like it, I suggest you stop being a dumb son of a bitch. Ball's in your court, Skippy.

No, it's "Call a Dumb Son-of-a-Bitch a Dumb Son-of-a-Bitch" Day.

If you don't like it, I suggest you stop being a dumb son of a bitch. Ball's in your court, Skippy.

If you haven't figured out by now that my answer to the OP is: Yes, there's a helluva lot to cut from the military budget, including veteran's benefits, then you probably need conjure up more Federal Holidays:

All your whining has worn you out.

Last edited:
The right won't do anything to the military. It's their pet project.

I hated Rumsfeld, but he was right about needing to change our disposition.

We need to cut the expensive gadgets, fighter jets, boats, and artillery pieces that have little or no utility on the modern battlefield and increase the number of Infantry.

We shouldn't cut R&D, but we need to be judicious about what we invest money in for fielding military equipment versus just working up plans.

There is no way to balance the budget without cutting the military. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Tell us what you would be willing to cut.

I would. I believe it's time that Europe had to pay for their own defense, and we need a completely new base structure in Europe and the far east. I've been visiting some Euoro forums, and I'm finding cynicism about America that makes what we see here on this forum absolutely piddling by comparison.

If we aren't careful we'll see voting in our elections by citizens of foreign states in less than a hundred years. They feel invested in our political system, and they only get information from our left wing media.

If you haven't figured out by now that my answer to the OP is: Yes, there's a helluva lot to cut from the military budget, including veterans benefits, then you probably need conjure up more Federal Holidays:

You'll have a little credibility when you offer up your own pension, GI Joe. Until then...not so much.

Tell us what you would be willing to cut.

I would. I believe it's time that Europe had to pay for their own defense, and we need a completely new base structure in Europe and the far east. I've been visiting some Euoro forums, and I'm finding cynicism about America that makes what we see here on this forum absolutely piddling by comparison.

If we aren't careful we'll see voting in our elections by citizens of foreign states in less than a hundred years. They feel invested in our political system, and they only get information from our left wing media.

And you want them to only get the info from the right?

If you haven't figured out by now that my answer to the OP is: Yes, there's a helluva lot to cut from the military budget, including veterans benefits, then you probably need conjure up more Federal Holidays:

You'll have a little credibility when you offer up your own pension, GI Joe. Until then...not so much.

OOOOooooo....shit, my credability........it must be, "National Worry about Your Credability with Daveman Day!"

I imagine all sorts of bureaucrats are waddling around Washington DC looking for a piece of Taxpayer Funded Cake to celebrate.....

Forum List

Back