Who on the Left is willing to cut Social Security and National Healthcare?

Actually the Ds are scheduled to cut Social Security and Medicare in the lameduck session.

This deficit cutting session is gonna be outrageous fun. I anticipate riots that make the Greeks, brits and French look like saints. Tho they may be a little decentralized.

I would love to just cut the whole budget 40% across the board just to bring all of America to their senses.

The Dems seem determined to sink themselves in 2012 and with reapportionment coming up the losses in the house will be catastrophic.

agreed. The dems could fuck up a wet dream.

Why do the poor worship the rich?

Why do the poor worship the Pope?

Why do the weak suck up the strong?

Why do the stupid subscribe to every syllable uttered by the allegedly smart?

Why do sheeple subscribe uncritically to authority?

Why do the fearful bow down before the oppressive?

Why do the skeered suck the balls of those in positions of authority?

Why are all partisans brain dead idiots without a spine?

Why do the dems do whatever the repubs want even when the dems have towering majorities?

Why do the repubs control the agenda even when they are relegated to the political desert?

The correct answer of course is rooted in our biology.

I am for it.
anyone with over 60,000 worth of annual income should not be able to draw SS.
And the eligibility age should be raised to 70 for anyone currently under age 40.
All govt employees should go on medicare at 65 instead of the other govt health insurance.

Done.

I am for it.
And the eligibility age should be raised to 70 for anyone currently under age 40.
All govt employees should go on medicare at 65 instead of the other govt health insurance.

Done.

Then they should not pay into it, either.

Or it becomes just another insolvent entitlement, no longer a savings plan.

I am for it.

Done.
You would have to give more details and fewer talking points to be convincing to anyone not already sold on the idea.

I am for it.

Done.

It never was a savings plan.
:
In the United States, Social Security refers to the federal Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (OASDI) program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_(United_States)

INSURANCE.

Last edited:
I am for it.

Done.

Bullshit. FDR gamed the Supreme court by setting it up that way. Now that the ponzi scheme is exposed for what it is, assholes like you can only fix it by throwing people off the plan who still pay into it.

I am for it.

Done.

:
In the United States, Social Security refers to the federal Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (OASDI) program.

Social Security (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

INSURANCE.

Do you work hard to be the dumbest poster here?

Bullshit. FDR gamed the Supreme court by setting it up that way. Now that the ponzi scheme is exposed for what it is, assholes like you can only fix it by throwing people off the plan who still pay into it.

It was insurance from day one. In the beginning most people were never expected to collect much at all. Then it ballooned like mad only because the rest of the federal budget (military industrial complex) was stealing the surplus.

Now the surplus is gone and repubs have no more need for SS.

The real SS crisis is no one in our govt wants to pay back the nearly 3 trillion of surplus they "borrowed".

The real SS crisis is no one in our govt wants to pay back the nearly 3 trillion of surplus they "borrowed".

They will never pay it back. They will just blame one another for any effort to recover the system.

Partisans are all pathological liars who belong in prison, or within concrete foundation walls.

It is too late usc. We can't afford to cover the $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities. Even while SS is just breaking even we have a 40% budget over run and no ability to pay that down.

There is no way in hell we will raise that extra $100 trillion to cover our obligations. Esp since we will need $1 trillion/year just to pay interest on the debt.

It is time to tax the wealthiest at 90% of their wealth. Because we have few other options. And they clearly do not need it.

There is no way in hell we will raise that extra $100 trillion to cover our obligations. Esp since we will need $1 trillion/year just to pay interest on the debt.

It is time to tax the wealthiest at 90% of their wealth. Because we have few other options. And they clearly do not need it.
You say "there's no way in hell" to raise that money then say we need to tax the evil rich to get the money. Well which is it? :confused:

Forum List

Back