Who of you believes that only whites can be true americans?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Or are all people born and bred in america, americans? What about people born in america to immigrant parents? How about "americans by choice" who were neither born nor bred in america but perfectly fit in now like Arnold Schwarzenegger and does that work only for him if you are white? Who are the "true americans"?

Or are all people born and bred in america, americans? What about people born in america to immigrant parents? How about "americans by choice" who were neither born nor bred in america but perfectly fit in now like Arnold Schwarzenegger and does that work only for him if you are white? Who are the "true americans"?

any body comes here and likes the idea of law and order the way we have designed it, who like the ideas of representative government and the ability to work, trade, have commerce should be welcome, they could be all black, all chinese, all mexican if they had those values and it wouldnt matter. On the other hand, if they come here and want to work the system and create the same cesspool they escaped from, I'd rather they not bother coming.

any body comes here and likes the idea of law and order the way we have designed it, who like the ideas of representative government and the ability to work, trade, have commerce should be welcome, they could be all black, all chinese, all mexican if they had those values and it wouldnt matter. On the other hand, if they come here and want to work the system and create the same cesspool they escaped from, I'd rather they not bother coming.

I see. So you think it's american values which make you american. Interesting concept.

I think it's best if we just consider that anyone with American citizenship is a "true American". Things can get ugly fast when we start defining who's an American based on whether they are white, Christian, Republican, native born, etc.

I see. So you think it's american values which make you american. Interesting concept.

well, yes. We are a nation of immigrants. Theres a lot of native born who probably don't have those basic values either, but why import more? selecting those immigrants who really love the idea of the American dream and want to work hard gives a positive meaning to the immigration system. Just letting anyone in by the 10s of thousands is a slap in the face to the ones who took their time and go through the process

race baiting ‎(uncountable) The act of using racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce.

You'd have to be one of us to understand why race baiting triggers a Pavlovian fear in us.

What does race baiting exactly mean?
Well it's usually when a looney lefty brings race into an issue and infers that a third party is racist.

Whites are known to shit their pants when branded as a racist

So when someone race baits, the feeling a white person gets is,,,oh know i'm going to lose my wife, my job, my friends and get incarcerated. The reason why they feel this is because it's actually happening to them.

You'd have to be one of us to understand why race baiting triggers a Pavlovian fear in us.

Well it's usually when a looney lefty brings race into an issue and infers that a third party is racist.

Whites are known to shit their pants when branded as a racist.

Well im not a leftist and I didnt called anyone racist, I didnt implied that anyone is racist either. Im honest about it.

race baiting ‎(uncountable) The act of using racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce.

I didnt wanted to anger anyone or intimidate. I asked a question only. A valid question.

Check here why its valid

Well im not a leftist and I didnt called anyone racist, I didnt implied that anyone is racist either. Im honest about it.
I said a looney leftist. Not an ordinary one. But yes you are race baiting. Even bringing it up is putting everyone at risk.

Whites are known to shit their pants when branded as a racist

So when someone race baits, the feeling a white person gets is,,,oh know i'm going to lose my wife, my job, my friends and get incarcerated. The reason why they feel this is because it's actually happening to them.

I see. But I said im not a leftist and I didnt implied that anyone is racist.

I said a looney leftist. Not an ordinary one. But yes you are race baiting. Even bringing it up is putting everyone at risk.

I see. I dont think that its such a risk, people maybe dont talk about it often but many are racist and are not at risk. So many people are racist and are not at risk. And whites fear to be labeled racist, others have their own fears like being labeled a thugh (for example black)

I didnt wanted to anger anyone or intimidate. I asked a question only. A valid question.

Check here why its valid

This the looney lefties attempts to pretend they didn't do it.

Race baiting sounds like something you label leftists as to make them shut up then you claim that leftists label you racist to make you shut up. Where is the difference? Now you want to shut down my valid thread with naming me race baiter.

I see. I dont think that its such a risk, people maybe dont talk about it often but many are racist and are not at risk. So many people are racist and are not at risk. And whites fear to be labeled racist, others have their own fears like being labeled a thugh (for example black)
So if someone came into your home and stirred up this mess, you'd be fine as long as everyone in your home felt uncomfortable?

Check here why its valid

This the looney lefties attempts to pretend they didn't do it.

Race baiting sounds like something you label leftists as to make them shut up then you claim that leftists label you racist to make you shut up. Where is the difference? Now you want to shut down my valid thread with naming me race baiter.

yes. Race baiting is a description of looney lefties tactic.

I already said that.

Forum List

Back