Who Needs To Adjust More, Blacks to Whites, or Whites to Blacks?

Who has more interaction w/who?

• Blacks probably have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blacks definitely have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Whites probably have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whites definitely have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
It will always be a thing.

too bad. You'd sound smarter if you spoke standard English
I hear Ebonics live at work...
(3 Black guys having lunch)
Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Bang a baby out of her ass.
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Then I ask them to explain the above “conversation” and they explain that a White man will never understand.

Oh, I understand.
That's not ebonics. Ebonics is fascinating. It's .... well, look into it sometime.
Bullshit.
Ebonics is poor grammar and syntax.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Believe it or not, after three hundred plus years, ebonics is a dialect that pulls from West African phonemes, the simplification of irregular verbs and sounds used in creole languages, and 1700's southern accent, among a lot of other things I have forgotten. Why "ax" instead of "ask?" Did you know that by the time we are one, we no longer hear the sound combinations our language doesn't use? In West African languages, "sk" isn't used, so Africans literally didn't hear it. The closest they had was an "x." It's the same with Japanese not being able to distinguish between "l" and "r."
Nice try, Honey Bunch.
When your grammar hero is Al Sharpton, who insists a riot works better than a High School education, you wind up speaking Ebonics and making minimum wage.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Then I ask them to explain the above “conversation” and they explain that a White man will never understand.

Oh, I understand.
That's not ebonics. Ebonics is fascinating. It's .... well, look into it sometime.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Believe it or not, after three hundred plus years, ebonics is a dialect that pulls from West African phonemes, the simplification of irregular verbs and sounds used in creole languages, and 1700's southern accent, among a lot of other things I have forgotten. Why "ax" instead of "ask?" Did you know that by the time we are one, we no longer hear the sound combinations our language doesn't use? In West African languages, "sk" isn't used, so Africans literally didn't hear it. The closest they had was an "x." It's the same with Japanese not being able to distinguish between "l" and "r."
I guarantee you all of that will be too complex for him to handle.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
I didn’t aks you.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Nice try, Honey Bunch.
When your grammar hero is Al Sharpton, who insists a riot works better than a High School education, you wind up speaking Ebonics and making minimum wage.
I speak Ebonics fluently and I make more in a month than you do in 2 years.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Nice try, Honey Bunch.
$$$$$$$...yeah...Troubleshooting...yeah.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
I didn’t aks you.
Not my problem.

Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Nice try, Honey Bunch.
Says the guy that claims to be a programmer that doesnt troubleshoot. You'll never live that one down
laughing0301.gif

Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
I didn’t aks you.
Not my problem.
Angry, racist Black man speaks ebonics with low paying customers on 20+ year old systems.

Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
Nice try, Honey Bunch.
Says the guy that claims to be a programmer that doesnt troubleshoot. You'll never live that one down
laughing0301.gif
It’s embarrassing to write software that required troubleshooting.
Does the MS Office or Nero require troubleshooting?
Any Defragmenters or Disk Utilities on the market require troubleshooting?
You’re making a fool of yourself.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
LOL Apparently so.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...

Nice try, Honey Bunch.
laughing0301.gif
I know youre embarrassed I caught you in a lie with my simple SQL statement you couldnt decipher but lets not take the thread off topic because you studied over night and now want to impress me and make me believe youre a programmer ok? :laugh:

Nice try, Honey Bunch.
laughing0301.gif
I know youre embarrassed I caught you in a lie with my simple SQL statement you couldnt decipher but lets not take the thread off topic because you studied over night and now want to impress me and make me believe youre a programmer ok? :laugh:
How will I ever recover from that pos code you posted?
Now back to my question of any modern day program that needs troubleshooting.

Shit!
Fuck!
I’ll jack up his ass!
Bitch!
Fuck!
Get me me some pussy.
Laz ass piece of shit!

Oh, I understand.
Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
LOL Apparently so.
You realize what an idiot you are on this subject?
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson created an endless pool of uneducated Blacks and made up a name for their bad English.

For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

In your opinion....Who has more interaction w/who?

Clearly we're talking percentages here.
You know......there are other topics you can discuss.

It doesn't always have to be about skin color.
Why is there a race and race relationship forum if you cant discuss skin color?

So the forum can make money.

No one has to "adjust" to anyone

Everyone just needs to mind their own fucking business
Not true. I cant speak Ebonics around white people. They wouldnt know what I was saying. So I have to adjust and speak standard american english.

Ebonics is still a thing?

laughing0301.gif
You cant recover. That little simple SQL statement should have been easy to decipher if you were really a programmer.
Every program needs trouble shooting. Thats why they have versioning. People trouble shoot the previous version and upgrade the code. You would know that if you were really a programmer.
laugh.gif

Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
LOL Apparently so.
Aks me eneething...
Why is ebonics still a functional dialect all over this country?

Bullshit.
I grew up in Brooklyn.
LOL Apparently so.
You realize what an idiot you are on this subject?
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson created an endless pool of uneducated Blacks and made up a name for their bad English.
No, formal linguists studied the dialect and figured it out.

laughing0301.gif
You cant recover. That little simple SQL statement should have been easy to decipher if you were really a programmer.
Every program needs trouble shooting. Thats why they have versioning. People trouble shoot the previous version and upgrade the code. You would know that if you were really a programmer.
laugh.gif
I have answered you many times, idiot.
No one has a staff sitting around writing ad hoc SQL to see what’s not working.
MS gets formatted errors that are parsed by already written code.
I asked you to name one product on the market that has a staff that hires people to write ad hoc code and you repeatedly avoid the question.

I have also asked you to demonstrate a 5 Table join that would require at least 4 inner joins, depending on the complexity of the WHERE cpause that anybody could read.
You can’t because you do diddly for $13.00/hour.

The fact is you write little bullshit SQL statements for old ass software from the 90s.

Forum List

Back