Who Needs To Adjust More, Blacks to Whites, or Whites to Blacks?

Who has more interaction w/who?

• Blacks probably have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blacks definitely have more interactions w/whites than whites have interactions w/blacks.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Whites probably have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whites definitely have more interactions w/blacks than blacks have interactions w/whites.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Don't know, don't care. :dunno:
Your reflexive posting in this thread communicates your non-caring on this matter.

tenor.gif
Reflexive posting........ Project often? :dunno:

For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

In your opinion....Who has more interaction w/who?

Clearly we're talking percentages here.
Nonsense! No one needs to adjust to any one, just be respectful of each other, work, support your family and obey the laws, and do your own thing!

How about "skin color shouldn't matter how people treat each other." That should be the thread, and everyone should agree. Instead, you're perpetuating stereotypes and racial animosity by asking if white and blacks should act any differently in how they associate with other people. You don't see people, you see colors. No one who talks about race like this has any interest in healing wounds. Rather, they're just like big pharmaceutical companies who make more money off treating the symptoms of a disease rather than curing it....
You're welcome to start a thread that states that Some Guy, why don't you?

How are you getting that I'm asking people to act differently?

Does it not make more sense that I'm simply pointing out that blacks, in this country, already have way more experiencing in interacting with whites, than whites interacting w/blacks, especially considering that all whites in this forum section practically scream at blacks here all day telling us to act differently?

You seem to get so angry, flustered and upset over my simple questions, but yet you have not one disparaging word for whites who engage in blatant animosity.

Why is this?

I'd like you to answer.
You see that? You're completely incapable of not making something about race. You accused me of getting angry and upset and de-facto defending white people by not directly expressing anger and hatred toward them. You have one sick and twisted world view which only allows you to see color, not people, which is the point of what i'm saying here. I'm not mad, not at all. I feel sorry for you.

It's real simple. As said, people who focus on race are sad, unhappy, hateful people who blame others for their problems. Whether it's a neo-nazi alt-right neanderthal blaming black people for their problems or a black person blaming white people for all their problems: both are equally counter productive and equally stupid if you're actually interested in solving problems and improving things for the better.

4 really silly things to vote for. They all mean the same thing. And the vote choices have nothing to do with the headline. Just a loaded way one pathetic person wants to get people to talk about race.

For instance, who do you think has more of which friends, acquaintances, colleagues or co-workers...

Do whites have more black friends that the typical black, or do blacks have more white friends than the typical white?

Are whites more often in black-only, or mostly-black spaces, or are blacks more often in white-only and/or mostly-white spaces?

How about schools? Do more whites attend all-black or mostly-black schools, or more blacks attend all-white and/or mostly-white schools?

Same for work.

Do you think the average white interacts w/more blacks than the average black interacts w/whites?

Do you think that more whites live in black communities, or more blacks live in white communities/mostly white communities.

Wish I had more time right now, but will point out this much...…...obviously blacks have more interaction with whites......that's why blacks are the minority and whites are the majority...….based on numbers & all.

But as previously stated by another poster...…...why focus on race?

What the hell ever happened to 'celebrating your differences', instead of beating yourself over the head about it, then blaming others for it. So you LOOK different, but under that skin you're the same as anyone else...…...deal with it

You see that? You're completely incapable of not making something about race. You accused me of getting angry and upset and de-facto defending white people by not directly expressing anger and hatred toward them. You have one sick and twisted world view which only allows you to see color, not people, which is the point of what i'm saying here. I'm not mad, not at all. I feel sorry for you.

It's real simple. As said, people who focus on race are sad, unhappy, hateful people who blame others for their problems. Whether it's a neo-nazi alt-right neanderthal blaming black people for their problems or a black person blaming white people for all their problems: both are equally counter productive and equally stupid if you're actually interested in solving problems and improving things for the better.
You never have a disparaging word about whites showing blatant animosity to blacks, and you feel it necessary to criticize blacks for any perceived slight, is what I stated.

You come back with "YOU WANT ME TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!"

latest

You're lost dude. Lost.

Last edited:

Same for work.

You know......there are other topics you can discuss.

It doesn't always have to be about skin color.

Same for work.

It’s a process, anger consumes his heart

Wish I had more time right now, but will point out this much...…...obviously blacks have more interaction with whites......that's why blacks are the minority and whites are the majority...….based on numbers & all.

What the hell ever happened to 'celebrating your differences', instead of beating yourself over the head about it, then blaming others for it. So you LOOK different, but under that skin you're the same as anyone else...…...deal with it
Cite some examples of me doing this. Assuming you're claiming this is, in fact, what I do.

Same for work.

Thats not necessarily true. Just because whites are the majority doesnt mean you have to interact with them. I know people that have zero contact with whites. He is asking about averages.

Same for work.

Why is there a race and race relationship forum if you cant discuss skin color?

Thats not necessarily true. Just because whites are the majority doesnt mean you have to interact with them. I know people that have zero contact with whites. He is asking about averages.
Exactly.

Working for myself and certain clients over a span of some 5 or 6 years, I never had to interact w/much whites.

Compared to now when I'm engaging with them on a daily basis....which I also did for many years prior to the above mentioned 5 to 6 years.

It was a simple question, but, as usual, racist whites are projecting their insecurities and hatred into it.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
I think you guys wake up in the morning and sit and ponder.... "now, what kind of passive aggressive race accusations can I make today?"

No one has to "adjust" to anyone

Everyone just needs to mind their own fucking business

4 really silly things to vote for. They all mean the same thing. And the vote choices have nothing to do with the headline. Just a loaded way one pathetic person wants to get people to talk about race.
What you're REALLY complaining about, is the truths my OP brings about, in the discussion about race.

Otherwise you'd be running up in all the thousand other threads in this section, started by whites, making the same specious claims.

Why not just admit it. I promise you'll feel better.

Forum List

Back