Who needs privacy if you're dead

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
I see all these lefties and ACLU types getting all worked about about the No child left behind rules that require schools to give the pentagon info about your children so they can be recruited. What in the heck is the matter with that? Gee whiz, the libs' kids might be enticed into defending their country against Bin Laden? But the lefties whine about their privacy etc. Well, bin Laden changed all that in the lefty fantasy world of so-called "individual rights." Now we MUST have FULL data banks on everybody and everything they read, do and say. AND IT IS HIGH TIME. Let's quit playing this privacy charade. Nowadays buddy, if you cry privacy then you're saying you've got something to hide. I'm not saying there's a terrorist under every bed, but this is a new age we're in. And our Homeland Security people have a right to know what you're up to! Privacy is worth nothing if bin Laden kills us!

bush lover said:
I see all these lefties and ACLU types getting all worked about about the No child left behind rules that require schools to give the pentagon info about your children so they can be recruited. What in the heck is the matter with that? Gee whiz, the libs' kids might be enticed into defending their country against Bin Laden? But the lefties whine about their privacy etc. Well, bin Laden changed all that in the lefty fantasy world of so-called "individual rights." Now we MUST have FULL data banks on everybody and everything they read, do and say. AND IT IS HIGH TIME. Let's quit playing this privacy charade. Nowadays buddy, if you cry privacy then you're saying you've got something to hide. I'm not saying there's a terrorist under every bed, but this is a new age we're in. And our Homeland Security people have a right to know what you're up to! Privacy is worth nothing if bin Laden kills us!

Please post your:

Name
Address
Telephone Number
Social Security Number
Date of Birth
Driver's License Number

And the same of each member of your family.

Forum List

Back