Who Needs Israel? No One

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
It will become non-existant. Get ready for new maps, again:

http://www.albawaba.com/en/news/187697

Hamas leader: Gaza withdrawal - ”beginning of the end for Israel”

The implementation of the Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip marks “the beginning of the end for Israel,” said Hamas political bureau chief, Khaled Mashaal. Palestine-hamas-mashaal.

Speaking to al-Hayat newspaper, Mashaal was quoted as saying on Tuesday that the Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip as “the beginning of the end for the Zionist program in the region.”

The Hamas leader reiterated the movement’s commitment to the calm with Israel until the end of the current year, but added the “resistance is a strategic choice, because the withdrawal from Gaza is the first step in the way to complete liberation.”

The Damascus-based official stressed that “Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon wants the Gaza exit to be the first and last, and the payment for the continued control in the West Bank, settlement construction, wall construction, and the annulment of any possibility of establishing a Palestinian state within the framework of the Zionist project to end the Palestinian issue with the unlimited US support,” adding "We, however, see the withdrawal as first step for full liberation and achieving all of our legitimate rights. Today Gaza and tomorrow the West Bank and later every inch of the land."

He stressed that the withdrawal from Gaza is the "beginning of the end for the Zionist project in the region and an important and historic turning point in the Arab - Israeli conflict."

-=d=- said:
Israel would have little trouble killing them all..dead.

If they chose to nuke. Why do you think Sharon chose to do this? There will be no peace, that is obvious. The WJ's and Dillo's can rejoice.

Kathianne said:
It will become non-existant. Get ready for new maps, again:

http://www.albawaba.com/en/news/187697

These bozos have been screaming this crap for years and Israel is still there. I have no desire for Israels' destruction. I just happen to be critical of some of Israels' policies and Americas' heavy financial burden there. Just what is so special about Israel that the US pours billions annually into it?

dilloduck said:
These bozos have been screaming this crap for years and Israel is still there. I have no desire for Israels' destruction. I just happen to be critical of some of Israels' policies and Americas' heavy financial burden there. Just what is so special about Israel that the US pours billions annually into it?

And why the money to Palestinians and Egyptians?

i for one believe this is genius .....

Israel will move out peacefully

Israel will pretend to show weakness

they will not be able to help themselves and they will attack Israel

Israel will wipe them from the face of the earth

manu1959 said:
i for one believe this is genius .....

Israel will move out peacefully

Israel will pretend to show weakness

they will not be able to help themselves and they will attack Israel

Israel will wipe them from the face of the earth

and Iran?

Kathianne said:
and Iran?

israel will be attacked before iran can develope their bomb ... that is why israel suddenly decided to pull out .... the zellots will not be able to restrain themsleves .... they will attack israel .... that will give israel their excuse....and the nucular facility will be bombed to dust same as last time

manu1959 said:
israel will be attacked before iran can develope their bomb ... that is why israel suddenly decided to pull out .... the zellots will not be able to restrain themsleves .... they will attack israel .... that will give israel their excuse....and the nucular facility will be bombed to dust same as last time

I may be wrong, but I think Sharon is trying to avoid this very thing, with the misguided logic that the world will see that Israel was willing to go far to avoid. He is wrong. The world will not see and Israel will not nuke, they will walk away-hoping for 'someday.'

I doubt that this move by Israel will change world opinion one iota but it just got too expensive for Israel to try to protect 9,000 settlers that it should have never allowed to move there in the first place. It now has a rock solid southern border that it will NEVER relinquish and is much easier to defend should it choose to attack or be attacked elsewhere. It will also receive billions of dollars to do so. Good deal.

dilloduck said:
I doubt that this move by Israel will change world opinion one iota but it just got too expensive for Israel to try to protect 9,000 settlers that it should have never allowed to move there in the first place. It now has a rock solid southern border that it will NEVER relinquish and is much easier to defend should it choose to attack or be attacked elsewhere. It will also receive billions of dollars to do so. Good deal.

Go do your :dance: It's never been about the West Bank, which was taken after an attack. D'oh.

Kathianne said:
Go do your :dance: It's never been about the West Bank, which was taken after an attack. D'oh.

I'm speaking of Gaza in this thread---but the West Bank is another point of contention in this mess. Are you saying that it isn't? No need for a :dance:
Israel will remain as strong and rich as ever. Why are you so paranoid that Israel will be destoyed? It has one of the most powerful armies in the world, the most advanced weaponry and the best intelligence.

dilloduck said:
I'm speaking of Gaza in this thread---but the West Bank is another point of contention in this mess. Are you saying that it isn't? No need for a :dance:
Israel will remain as strong and rich as ever. Why are you so paranoid that Israel will be destoyed? It has one of the most powerful armies in the world, the most advanced weaponry and the best intelligence.

Remember you said that. I'm assuming you will be unhappy if wrong?

Kathianne said:
Remember you said that. I'm assuming you will be unhappy if wrong?

This is where you have completely misjudged me. The State of Israel is legitimate in my book. The UN needs to stop funding the effort to return the west bank too but that will only be done if Israel feels it to be in their best interest as the Gaza pullout is.

dilloduck said:
This is where you have completely misjudged me. The State of Israel is legitimate in my book. The UN needs to stop funding the effort to return the west bank too but that will only be done if Israel feels it to be in their best interest as the Gaza pullout is.

Perhaps you need to re-read why 'Israel' was abandoned in the first place? In any case, it's not my place to judge anyone, much less you.

Kathianne said:
Perhaps you need to re-read why 'Israel' was abandoned in the first place? In any case, it's not my place to judge anyone, much less you.

I'm familiar with the history of the area including the diaspora and your post,
If they chose to nuke. Why do you think Sharon chose to do this? There will be no peace, that is obvious. The WJ's and Dillo's can rejoice

is quite judgemental, presumptive and personal.

Forum List

Back