Who Needs DU For Laughs, Just Go To The DNC Site

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
:laugh:

From WSJ Best of the Web:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=110006731

Sacre (État) Bleu!
On the official blog of the Democratic National Committee, one "Robert H." weighs in (quoting verbatim):

If it was up to me, I would give the Repukelicans the French Revolution treatment. All Repooplicans with the exception of Sen. John McCain of Arizona and Sen. George Voinovich of Ohio would fall victim of the guilletine. "Off with their heads!" I'm sorry if I'm a little extreme.

Also in 2008 we need someone in the White House who will have the guts to stand up for what's right, someone who is a TRUE PATRIOT, someone who is ethical, someone who will do the right thing, someone who will use religion as a guideline to his leadership yet realize that there is a seperation between church and state, someone who will take care of the people's needs, someone who is intelligent, and someone who will proudly represent our country without embarrassment. As far as I care, the best choice for President in 2008: JOHN KERRY!

All that and he looks French too!

Looks like an intentionally sarcastic poster. Maybe I just can't imagine any person who can type, use a computer, and log onto the Internet really being that stupid. But who knows, really? The new crop of kids seems to be both computer saavy and completely mad at the same time. Such is progress.

Comrade said:
Looks like an intentionally sarcastic poster. Maybe I just can't imagine any person who can type, use a computer, and log onto the Internet really being that stupid. But who knows, really? The new crop of kids seems to be both computer saavy and completely mad at the same time. Such is progress.
have you read some of the threads in our own little USMB world lately??? I am almost convinced that those 1000 monkeys are close to writing the Bard's works and somehow took a detour through here.

Forum List

Back