Who Mourns for Global Warming?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Adonis.jpg

Once upon a time, the Scientists who rang the Alarm bells on "Man Made Global Warming" were lauded as Gods among men. The audience held their collective breath when these men daringly traveled through a snowstorm in Las Vegas just to attend a Man Made Global Warning Conference.

We'd turn white with fear when they'd present their research, the unsuppressed research that agreed with their conclusion even if they had to make it up on the spot.

Who can forget those hockey stick CO2 projections? CO2 would rocket up to 500 PPM soon! What's PPM, you ask? Shut up, Fool! We're scientists!

We were killing the Polar Bear! Ice Sheets were melting! The Island of Vanuata would soon be totally underwater and where would Jeff Probst film the next Survivor show then?

And now, with the exception of a few Librul posters and Al Gore, no one worships these God/men anymore. The research non-existent, the conclusions forgone, the data cooked, the doubters silenced. So sad, well in between bouts of laughter, it's a little sad.

Who Mourns for Gullible Warming?

Last edited:
actually I grew up on fears of global cooling in the 60s and 70s. a new ice age is probably more realistic than runaway greenhouse effect. there have been much higher CO2 levels in the past. isn't water vapour the main greenhouse gas? maybe we should outlaw sprinklers

The ice is still melting even though the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?

What part of forged data did you not get Chris? The ice is melting in less than tenpercent of antartica and giant ice floes aren't caused by global warming but by cooling that causes glaciers to expand beyond the capacity of the sea water to support the weight of the ice.

What part of forged data did you not get Chris? The ice is melting in less than tenpercent of antartica and giant ice floes aren't caused by global warming but by cooling that causes glaciers to expand beyond the capacity of the sea water to support the weight of the ice.

The Arctic is melting because of all the active volcanoes.

Chris will be in the Global Warming bunker with Al Gore.

I mourn for Global Warming

it was kinda chilly tonight outside...I can go for an extra degree or 2

Oh and in response to the original question:

No one sane. Hell we are over due for a damn ice age and I love to post pone that sucker as long as we can. Damn things historically make warm periods look like a picnic by comparison.

Forum List

Back