Who makes the CFP? Bama or buckeyes?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Bama has just one loss but that occurred in their final game. OSU has two losses but they finished strong. Won their last 4 games and 3 of those 4 opponents will be in bowls. Hell - even the iowa team that beat them 5 weeks ago will make a bowl and is the best 7-5 team in history. No question buckeyes had a tough schedule .

upload_2017-12-3_2-5-15.jpeg

Neither Bama or OSU can match USC for a resume.

USC played 4 teams that were ranked in the top 20, and lost half of those, including a blowout by an overrated Notre Dame.

OSU has 2 losses. 1 to the #2 team in the country and a blowout loss to an unranked opponent. But OSU beat 2 teams ranked in the top 10. They played 4 teams ranked in the top 20, just like USC. But they won 3 out of 4.

I am a hardcore Bama fan, but I think OSU earned the #4 spot.

• Banned

USC had a tough schedule but no tougher than that of ohio state. The critical point is USC is a california team and thus all the players are illegal aliens and child-molesting faggots. Case closed.

USC had a tough schedule but no tougher than that of ohio state. The critical point is USC is a california team and thus all the players are illegal aliens and child-molesting faggots. Case closed.

More proof you are a troll. Unless you have any evidence of either accusation, I think your case is closed.

I could say you fit either description and have as much proof.

Why is Wisconsin not in consideration? They have only one loss, just like Bama. They lost to the #6 team, just like Bama. But unlike Bama, they won their division.

Why is Wisconsin not in consideration? They have only one loss, just like Bama. They lost to the #6 team, just like Bama. But unlike Bama, they won their division.

They won maybe the second weakest division in the country, then lost to a team that was beaten by an average Iowa team by 31

What intrigues me is the prospect of Alabama playing Georgia in the playoffs.

If Bama beats Georgia they:

Beat Georgia, that beat Auburn, that beat Alabama that beat Georgia.

And ^^^^^ is what makes college football fascinating.

They won maybe the second weakest division in the country, then lost to a team that was beaten by an average Iowa team by 31

What intrigues me is the prospect of Alabama playing Georgia in the playoffs.

If Bama beats Georgia they:

Beat Georgia, that beat Auburn, that beat Alabama that beat Georgia.

And ^^^^^ is what makes college football fascinating.

Before Alabama meets Georgia, we have to beat Clemson. And Georgia has to beat OK. But if anyone can shut down Baker Mayfield it will be Kirby Smart.

The CFP Selection Committee has made their choices... #4 Bama will play #1 Clemson, #2 Oklahoma will play #3 Georgia.

Insane. Bama gets rewarded for losing their final game!!

Are you daft? Bama was rewarded for only losing one game and not two. Bama was rewarded for only losing to the #6 team by 12 points, not losing to an unranked team by 30.

Forum List

Back