Who made off with Madoff money? Dems

Hundreds of thousdands. He stole billions.

How did they know he was a crook?

You are just fishing again and once more at World Net?

I just think it's interesting that libs always blame "Wall Street Republicans" for being the real sleaze. This just goes to show, they're not all Republicans.

Yes it does.

Anyone who thinks that ONLY Republicans are fat cats is clearly NOT paying attention.

I quite agree with you about THAT.

HOWEVER, this statement
I just think it's interesting that libs always blame "Wall Street Republicans" for being the real sleaze.

is clearly not right, either.

Unless, of course, you join the ranks of hundreds of self proclaiming liberals who think I am NOT a liberal.

Of course from my perspective most of THEM are not authentic liberals, too.

I actually think you are a lot like me, a pragmatist. You just lean more liberal and I lean more conservative.

I just think it's interesting that libs always blame "Wall Street Republicans" for being the real sleaze. This just goes to show, they're not all Republicans.

Yes it does.

Anyone who thinks that ONLY Republicans are fat cats is clearly NOT paying attention.

I quite agree with you about THAT.

HOWEVER, this statement
I just think it's interesting that libs always blame "Wall Street Republicans" for being the real sleaze.

is clearly not right, either.

Unless, of course, you join the ranks of hundreds of self proclaiming liberals who think I am NOT a liberal.

Of course from my perspective most of THEM are not authentic liberals, too.

I actually think you are a lot like me, a pragmatist. You just lean more liberal and I lean more conservative.

Yeah, likely.

Of course, when I'm in a position of power I'm a bit of a tryrant, too, so my apparent affection for the democratic process might be more me lecturing to myself than most of you realize.

This process is, for me, as much of me trying to figure out what I honestly believe as anything else I'm doing here.

And the fact that some of you are kind enough to reality-test my thoughts is a tremendous aide to that self discovery process.

Forum List

Back