Who made off with Madoff money? Dems

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
I guess we know which political party Madoff supported... Of course this was with other people's money.... Kind of similar to what Obama is doing huh... Using other people's money to support his agenda... Interesting...

They SHOULD all return it, of course, regardless of their party affiliation.

Hundreds of thousdands. He stole billions.

How did they know he was a crook?

You are just fishing again and once more at World Net?

Bernard L. Madoff pleaded guilty Thursday to all the charges against him and expressed remorse for a vast Ponzi scheme that bilked investors out of billions of dollars.
Standing before Judge Denny Chin in United States District Court in Manhattan, Mr. Madoff was sworn in and reminded that he was under oath. Noting that he had waived indictment, Judge Chin asked, “How do you now plead,” guilty or not guilty?

“Guilty,” Mr. Madoff responded.

His formal confession will cost him his liberty. Rather than letting him remain free on bail and return to his apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Judge Chin ordered Mr. Madoff immediately jailed as he awaits sentencing.

“He has incentive to flee, he has the means to flee, and thus he presents the risk of flight,” Judge Chin said. “Bail is revoked.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/13/business/13madoff.html?_r=1&hp

:clap2: :clap2::clap2:

I just think it's interesting that libs always blame "Wall Street Republicans" for being the real sleaze. This just goes to show, they're not all Republicans.

Bernard L. Madoff pleaded guilty Thursday to all the charges against him and expressed remorse for a vast Ponzi scheme that bilked investors out of billions of dollars.
Standing before Judge Denny Chin in United States District Court in Manhattan, Mr. Madoff was sworn in and reminded that he was under oath. Noting that he had waived indictment, Judge Chin asked, “How do you now plead,” guilty or not guilty?

“Guilty,” Mr. Madoff responded.

His formal confession will cost him his liberty. Rather than letting him remain free on bail and return to his apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Judge Chin ordered Mr. Madoff immediately jailed as he awaits sentencing.

“He has incentive to flee, he has the means to flee, and thus he presents the risk of flight,” Judge Chin said. “Bail is revoked.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/13/business/13madoff.html?_r=1&hp

:clap2: :clap2::clap2:

The court session marked the first time since his arrest by federal agents on Dec. 11 that Mr. Madoff had spoken publicly about how he ran what was perhaps the largest fraud in Wall Street history, a global scheme that ensnared hedge funds, nonprofit groups and celebrities, and devastated the life savings of thousands of people.

It remains unclear where the billions of dollars that his victims lost has gone, and whether those victims will ever see any meaningful restitution. Prosecutors have said the government is seeking $170 billion in forfeited assets from Mr. Madoff, apparently representing all the money that ran through Madoff accounts traceable to the crimes.

:cool:

Madoff STOLE billions.

But he donated less than $300,000 to all pols of both parties.

I just think it's interesting that libs always blame "Wall Street Republicans" for being the real sleaze. This just goes to show, they're not all Republicans.

Yes it does.

Anyone who thinks that ONLY Republicans are fat cats is clearly NOT paying attention.

I quite agree with you about THAT.

HOWEVER, this statement
I just think it's interesting that libs always blame "Wall Street Republicans" for being the real sleaze.

is clearly not right, either.

Unless, of course, you join the ranks of hundreds of self proclaiming liberals who think I am NOT a liberal.

Of course from my perspective most of THEM are not authentic liberals, too.

Last edited:
I guess we know which political party Madoff supported... Of course this was with other people's money.... Kind of similar to what Obama is doing huh... Using other people's money to support his agenda... Interesting...

Looks like all the people who invested in this Ponzi scheme were Democrats too, because they are all looking for the government to save them.

We all know Republicans are responsible for themselves and would never ask the Government to help.

Funny thing is, regulations might have prevented this from happening.

But its a free market, so the people who made the decision to invest in this scheme are FUCKED and so they should be.

:cuckoo::clap2::lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh:

Are we to believe the liar that wrote this?

Jerome Robert Corsi (born August 31, 1946) is an American author.[1] He is best-known for his two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Both books, the former written in 2008 and the latter in 2004, attacked Democratic presidential candidates and were strongly criticized, including for what critics said were factual errors.[2]

Corsi has discussed conspiracy theory topics such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, criticism of the United States government for allegedly covering up information about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, promoting an abiotic theory of petroleum (arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the scientific community's consensus that oil is produced from the bodies of animals and/or plants), and alleged United States support of Iran in its attempts to develop nuclear weapons.[3][4][5]

You believe everything you read, you dumb bastard. :lol:

It appears that in aggegate Madoff made off with about $17 Billion.

The Fifty billion number bantered around was the amount his stocks might have been worth had he actually bought any.

Just thought ya'll might want to know.

Looks like all the people who invested in this Ponzi scheme were Democrats too, because they are all looking for the government to save them.

We all know Republicans are responsible for themselves and would never ask the Government to help.

Funny thing is, regulations might have prevented this from happening.

But its a free market, so the people who made the decision to invest in this scheme are FUCKED and so they should be.

you really really really need to check C. Schumer out..

Forum List

Back