Who made bets to leave the board if their candidate loses?

I would expect lefties to keep their word (but they are safe). Whereas, righties have no honor, and their word means nothing - which will become even more apparent after Obama wins.

I fully expect Johnson to lose, but I would be willing to bet you on the senate race with the fake indian.

I did. It isn't a bet so much as I waste too much time seeing ignorance as it is. If Obama wins there will be a purpose to help him by arguing on his behalf. If Mittens wins there will be nothing to discuss. I will just do things with my time that make me happy.

like fucking trees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww1SAj9mL4w]Tree Fucker - YouTube[/ame]

There is something ironic about a tree giving someone a woody.

Please, I beg you, in the name of humanity leaf the trees alone.

If we just talk about it, I'm sure we will get to the root of your problem. You need to pack your trunk and branch out into new directions. Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. If people call you a sap, just lumber along. Eventually, you'll be out of the woods.

PS: If you had sex with two trees at the same time, would that make it a treesome or threesome ... or a treesome threesome??

Just asking. Inquiring and slightly inebriated minds want to know. OK, I lied about the slightly part.

Just remember the immortal words of the great bard (I forget his name): “I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a purple cow.” Or something like that.

Have a great day.

Candycorn, Cheddarmelon and Amazed.

Listening and Conservative are going to leave permanently. Adios mofos. Rottweiller is taking the rest of the year off. Liability is leaving too.

Amazed has had her bags packed for months.

Tea Party Samurai (who hasn't been seen since early October--gee wonder why)--have the following wager

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ory-the-left-wants-to-hide-2.html#post5589016

I expect them all to be here long after Romney concedes.

I've heard a couple names but I won't mention them. I would rather they identify themselves.

I have the bet with Candycorn, Salt Jones and RDD_1210.

Of course, since the moderators have already stated they will NOT be IP banning anyone regardless of the bet, I fully expect that should Romney win, all three will continue to post.

Should Obama win, I will be the only one to keep their word and not post here again.

I hear Yahoo is a cute place to post. Good luck over there. :lol:

They will return as sock puppets.

I honestly don't think they'll bother.

They supported a liberal Republican for President after taking such non-liberal stances. It isn't as if they have some sort of intellectual integrity to salvage. I'm open to being surprised. But I doubt it.

While I appreciate the pre-election bets I think it's stupid to toss around bravado to the point of banishment from the USMB island. It's simply not good for the forum if people leave because of election bets.

My suggestion, for 2014 and 2016, is for a mod to act as a forum bookie where you gamblers can wage your rep points instead of looking for a way to throw people out the door. Rep points mean two things: jack and shit. Yet, we collect them as a product of our posts. Let's use them as chips in these election bets rather than trying to purge anyone from the forum.

While I appreciate the pre-election bets I think it's stupid to toss around bravado to the point of banishment from the USMB island. It's simply not good for the forum if people leave because of election bets.

My suggestion, for 2014 and 2016, is for a mod to act as a forum bookie where you gamblers can wage your rep points instead of looking for a way to throw people out the door. Rep points mean two things: jack and shit. Yet, we collect them as a product of our posts. Let's use them as chips in these election bets rather than trying to purge anyone from the forum.

Blah blah....see my sig.

Blah blah....see my sig.

what the hell does your sig have to do with my point about not making bets where the result is losing people from the forum, dink?

I wanted to do sig lines. The way you really celebrate is to invite your opponent to your victory party, sit them in the front row, and make them wear a hat. Tea Party Samurai--to her credit was the ONLY one who would take me up on it. She has since bailed. Her sock puppet Beretta is all but gone too.

The subsequent bets were "all or nothing". Play a stupid game and win a stupid prize. Liability will be missed. The others? Not by me.

I've heard a couple names but I won't mention them. I would rather they identify themselves.

Of course, since the moderators have already stated they will NOT be IP banning anyone regardless of the bet, I fully expect that should Romney win, all three will continue to post.

Should Obama win, I will be the only one to keep their word and not post here again.

I release you from the bet. Obama will win, but you should stay and post.

I release you from the bet. Obama will win, but you should stay and post.

Rep given. Classy move

Forum List

Back