Who loves Sarah Palin

You aren't a liberal...and yet you'll support a liberal in the oval office.

Riiiggghhht. Makes perfect sense. It's like, "I didn't mean it, I just said it!"

I voted for, and continue to support, 2 Republican Senators in my state, so your accusation is baseless.

I wouldn't expect it to make sense to you. You have tunnel vision and seem unable to think outside the box.

I voted for, and continue to support, 2 Republican Senators in my state, so your accusation is baseless.

I wouldn't expect it to make sense to you. You have tunnel vision and seem unable to think outside the box.

Yeah, I have been waging war that that tunnel vision for 2 days and shut it up at least once. I do not know why I bother trying...

That is as stupid as saying that I am not 1/2 black, so I would not want someone 1/2 black in the white house. That is like women saying he isn't a woman, so we don't want him in the white house. And I probably would be considered liberal.

I know you're liberal, I believe I already pegged you as such, despite your silliness about how egregious it was to make that assumption. I was referring to What's his face comment that he was supporting Obama when he wasn't even a Democrat.

Good for you. I have no idea what your trip with voting for a liberal but making sure everyone knows you aren't one, but you're welcome to whatever psychosis that is. "Random Association Voter's Ass."

Yeah, I have been waging war that that tunnel vision for 2 days and shut it up at least once. I do not know why I bother trying...

It's a lost cause. I wouldn't dwell too much on it because arguing with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.:D

Good for you. I have no idea what your trip with voting for a liberal but making sure everyone knows you aren't one, but you're welcome to whatever psychosis that is. "Random Association Voter's Ass."

I didn't expect you to grasp the concept of Independent voters. You are clearly stuck with a party affiliated mindset, which makes your arguments so one dimensional.

Forum List

Back