Who loves Sarah Palin

Lol. The libtard trolls are out in force. The fastest moving threads are the Sarah bashing ones. It's happening all over the US. They're freaking out. Haven't seen anything like it since the collective orgasm we got to witness when Obama was nominated.

Lol. The libtard trolls are out in force. The fastest moving threads are the Sarah bashing ones. It's happening all over the US. They're freaking out. Haven't seen anything like it since the collective orgasm we got to witness when Obama was nominated.

Ok, if you do not like bashing her, what do you like about her?

#1, the liberals hate her. When libs hate something, it's usually a sign of something worth having.
#2, she's conservative. In her politics and in her life.
#3, She comes from a humble background, and instead of being groomed for politics all her life has been around the block a little with regards to her education and her direction professionally.
#4, she seriously shook things up in Alaska. If she could do it there, I think she might have a chance of doing it in DC. If some libtard doesn't kill her. Which I wouldn't doubt. Look at the threads that are popping up. Naked Sarah, Who Hates Sarah, and a variety of hysterical, lying threads that are just jammed with people who are obviously a few tools shy of a full tool shed.

#5, she's a mom and has obviously got a lot of backbone, because she is not being welcomed with open arms into politics. She's getting bashed in a way that is completely foreign to anyone else we've ever seen, and it's because she's a mother from Alaska that it's happening. In doing it, the liberals are exposing themselves as the bigoted, sexist and nasty people they really are.

#1, the liberals hate her. When libs hate something, it's usually a sign of something worth having.
#2, she's conservative. In her politics and in her life.
#3, She comes from a humble background, and instead of being groomed for politics all her life has been around the block a little with regards to her education and her direction professionally.
#4, she seriously shook things up in Alaska. If she could do it there, I think she might have a chance of doing it in DC. If some libtard doesn't kill her. Which I wouldn't doubt. Look at the threads that are popping up. Naked Sarah, Who Hates Sarah, and a variety of hysterical, lying threads that are just jammed with people who are obviously a few tools shy of a full tool shed.

I was fearing the same about Obama. I would not like her to be shot, though. But it only take one nut with a gun.
1 and 2. I think if you are only conservative and hate liberal, then you are biased on everything you do, therefore unwilling to compromise because you think of everyone who disaggrees with you as a lesser person.
3. I can see how the underdog thing can be appealing.
4.Exactly, those people are Obama supporters who would rather die then see palin in office. They do not represent the whole of Obama supporters but a small minority.

#5, she's a mom and has obviously got a lot of backbone, because she is not being welcomed with open arms into politics. She's getting bashed in a way that is completely foreign to anyone else we've ever seen, and it's because she's a mother from Alaska that it's happening. In doing it, the liberals are exposing themselves as the bigoted, sexist and nasty people they really are.

Obama is a dad. Obama is not necessarily being left alone either, I feel that most of the RNC was set up to bash him. I do not aggree with the reason of her being bashed or that 'liberals' as you constantly mistake for obama supporters, are bigotted or sexest.

Obama is a dad. Obama is not necessarily being left alone either, I feel that most of the RNC was set up to bash him. I do not aggree with the reason of her being bashed or that 'liberals' as you constantly mistake for obama supporters, are bigotted or sexest.

Obama's a liberal, and those who support him are liberals, whether they want to acknowledge it or not. And they are both bigoted and sexist. Read the threads. Then read left-wing columnists.

Obama's a liberal, and those who support him are liberals, whether they want to acknowledge it or not. And they are both bigoted and sexist. Read the threads. Then read left-wing columnists.

Are you calling McCain conservative, that is funny. The conservatives hate him because he is liberally prone. And your assumption that the followers are like the leader is way off. That is like saying an obama supporter has to be a democrat or black.

Where are the other supporters of Palin, I need to see a better reason than she came from a huble backgroung.

Are you calling McCain conservative, that is funny. The conservatives hate him because he is liberally prone. And your assumption that the followers are like the leader is way off. That is like saying an obama supporter has to be a democrat or black.

Where did I call McCain conservative?
And you are constrained by the party you adhere to. If you go along with the policies, then I can of course make certain assumptions about you.

Where did I call McCain conservative?
And you are constrained by the party you adhere to. If you go along with the policies, then I can of course make certain assumptions about you.

First, you said liberals are bad, so why would support McCain? What assumption can you make?

Guilt by association is bullshit. I'm not a liberal and I support Obama. I'm not even registered with the Democratic party.

There you go, AllieBaba, what assumptions do you have about my political beliefs, I want to hear.

Last edited:
Guilt by association is bullshit. I'm not a liberal and I support Obama. I'm not even registered with the Democratic party.

You aren't a liberal...and yet you'll support a liberal in the oval office.

Riiiggghhht. Makes perfect sense. It's like, "I didn't mean it, I just said it!"

There you go, AllieBaba, what assumptions do you have about my political beliefs, I want to hear.

Tsk, tsk. Here such a short time, and already employing the bait tactics so adored by libs. Imagine that. Jill's gonna love you.

You aren't a liberal...and yet you'll support a liberal in the oval office.

Riiiggghhht. Makes perfect sense. It's like, "I didn't mean it, I just said it!"

That is as stupid as saying that I am not 1/2 black, so I would not want someone 1/2 black in the white house. That is like women saying he isn't a woman, so we don't want him in the white house. And I probably would be considered liberal.

Tsk, tsk. Here such a short time, and already employing the bait tactics so adored by libs. Imagine that. Jill's gonna love you.

Bait, you have me wrong. You say you know me so well because I am a liberal because I support Obama. So you DON'T know my political opinons then?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back