Who Loves Oscar Night? Me!

Not me.

I find little in this world more self-serving and self-indulgent than a bunch of detached-from-actual-reality people sitting around giving one another little statues, ......

How do you feel about a bunch of self-serving and self-indulgent, detached-from-actual-reality people sitting around giving one another reputation on a discussion board?

:redface:

Not me.

I find little in this world more self-serving and self-indulgent than a bunch of detached-from-actual-reality people sitting around giving one another little statues, ......

How do you feel about a bunch of self-serving and self-indulgent, detached-from-actual-reality people sitting around giving one another reputation on a discussion board?

:redface:

Same way :lol:

Who Loves Oscar Night? Me!

So who is this Oscar Night character anyway ... how well do you know him?

Not me.

I find little in this world more self-serving and self-indulgent than a bunch of detached-from-actual-reality people sitting around giving one another little statues, while pretending that their customers give a shit.

The friggin' vBulletin rep function is more relevant.

Yup. I'm watching the season opener' NHRA drags in Pomona, California.

My wife and I are watching and I can't believe almost 2.5 hours have passed.

Also, when did Scarlet Johansson start doing heroin? She looked terrible!

and yet, if you're not interested, it's so easy not to watch.... and not to discuss it.

you know, instead of trolling a perfectly nice thread. :rolleyes:

Some like it----Some don't.
Where are we getting the idea that if you have an opposing viewpoint that you have to take it elsewhere ?
As if you don't pop into threads from time to disagree. :lol:

and yet, if you're not interested, it's so easy not to watch.... and not to discuss it.

you know, instead of trolling a perfectly nice thread. :rolleyes:

Some like it----Some don't.
Where are we getting the idea that if you have an opposing viewpoint that you have to take it elsewhere ?
As if you don't pop into threads from time to disagree. :lol:

you seem to have a habit though of trolling any thread that might possibly be fun. i don't know if it's bitterness on your part or just spite.

i don't go to the coffee shop and start insulting people there just because hanging out there isn't my cup of tea.

Forum List

Back