Who loses if debt-limit talks fail? Possibly Republicans more than Obama.

I'm a fair person and can respect people arguing on both sides of this issue. But i cannot respect this President & most Democrats who were absolutely vicious in condemning & opposing raising Debt Limits in the past. Now this President and most Democrats are suddenly all in favor of raising the Debt Limit? Gee i wonder why? Could it be because they have all the power now? No,i just can't accept or respect this President anymore. He has no soul.

Vicious huh? I'll bet you can't find a link to all the viciousness.

I'm a fair person and can respect people arguing on both sides of this issue. But i cannot respect this President & most Democrats who were absolutely vicious in condemning & opposing raising Debt Limits in the past. Now this President and most Democrats are suddenly all in favor of raising the Debt Limit? Gee i wonder why? Could it be because they have all the power now? No,i just can't accept or respect this President anymore. He has no soul.

Vicious huh? I'll bet you can't find a link to all the viciousness.

I suppose that depends how you define viciousness. If by viciousness you mean that saying the fact that we are having this debate at all shows an absolutely failure of leadership, then that would be easy to show. if you mean something else... unfortunately viscious is a subjective standard.

Forum List

Back