who lives in San Antonio?

ya--there's a huge one there--dont know how you can miss it
Do you have any pictures of it by chance or do you know who carved it? My mom cannot find any pictures on the net!

nope--want me to run down there and ask eem ?
If you really want to!
My mom is the President of the National Carrousel Association and it is not in their census and she doesn't know anything about it. If you are in the area soon take a picture and find out who the carver was but you don't have to. thanks

Do you have any pictures of it by chance or do you know who carved it? My mom cannot find any pictures on the net!

If you really want to!
My mom is the President of the National Carrousel Association and it is not in their census and she doesn't know anything about it. If you are in the area soon take a picture and find out who the carver was but you don't have to. thanks

damn that's cool ! I'll see what I can do to round up the Texas delgation here at USMB.

Right now it's raining like hell

If you really want to!

damn that's cool ! I'll see what I can do to round up the Texas delgation here at USMB.

yeah ask around! My mom would be very appreciative!
It is a nice 80 degrees here! but we deserve it after all the snow we had.
Also were the horses fancy or very plain and are their any armored horses if you can remember?

If you really want to!

Also were the horses fancy or very plain and are their any armored horses if you can remember?

Untitled Document

I dont think thisi s the same one but it's very close to Breckenridge park

ooops it may be gone

The park is wonderful, a very beautiful atmosphere and a wonderful place to take your dog walking, your kids for a day out or a romantic place to walk around. The bridge is even a popular proposal place. But I am sad to inform you that the sky ride and Carrousel are no longer available. The city found that it was just too expensive to maintain.
Sorry guys. As well as the horse rides, the couple that owned the business retired with no intent to sell the business.

Brackenridge Park - San Antonio - Reviews of Brackenridge Park - TripAdvisor

ooops it may be gone

The park is wonderful, a very beautiful atmosphere and a wonderful place to take your dog walking, your kids for a day out or a romantic place to walk around. The bridge is even a popular proposal place. But I am sad to inform you that the sky ride and Carrousel are no longer available. The city found that it was just too expensive to maintain.
Sorry guys. As well as the horse rides, the couple that owned the business retired with no intent to sell the business.

I found that also but it sounds like another carrousel and they have not sold it. My mom also likes to keep Carrousels together instead of being broke up. She actually helped save a carrousel in NYC and talked to an assistant of Bloomberg. She gets contacted by all sorts of people.
but thanks and if you hear anything let me know!

Untitled Document

I dont think thisi s the same one but it's very close to Breckenridge park
yeah I found that one also. Don't think it is the same one. My mom didn't know about it either. If they are not apart of the NCA or apart of census it is hard for them to know if they exsist.

ooops it may be gone

I found that also but it sounds like another carrousel and they have not sold it. My mom also likes to keep Carrousels together instead of being broke up. She actually helped save a carrousel in NYC and talked to an assistant of Bloomberg. She gets contacted by all sorts of people.

There were two ---one at playland park and one at breckenridge within a few miles of each other---I may have to put my man, Gunny on this one. :lol:

There were two ---one at playland park and one at breckenridge within a few miles of each other---I may have to put my man, Gunny on this one. :lol:
thanks a bunch! My mom loves finding new carrousels. There is actually one that looks like the first one you found by the same carver here in north washington near the canadian border. We have a very large loof carrousel, that would be rated number one or two if we had a better building. This is the one my mom restores on a regular basis and she has painted or helped on many others.

thanks a bunch! My mom loves finding new carrousels. There is actually one that looks like the first one you found by the same carver here in north washington near the canadian border. We have a very large loof carrousel, that would be rated number one or two if we had a better building. This is the one my mom restores on a regular basis and she has painted or helped on many others.

come from a long line of women who horse around, huh ? :lol:

oh yeah! I learned from the best!:eusa_shhh::lol:

oh yeah! I learned from the best!:eusa_shhh::lol:

:rofl::rofl:

you're a good egg Luissa

Forum List

Back