Who lives in Florida?

he wont come live with you ...and allow you to be his caregiver in exchange for housing?
I don't know. I haven't asked him yet. I tried to...but he was still grumpy and sick and said he didn't want to talk about anything for awhile. I asked if he wanted more rent and he said I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW. So I quickly left. He did say when he was feeling better, then we could talk. This was right after he said he wanted his house back when I went to pay the rent.

So I have been waiting for HIM to say "ok, lets talk". Then I will toss out the many many ideas.

I pay rent tomorrow or the day after. I call him to see if he is home, then I take it to him since he lives 3 blocks away. Every month when I take it to him, I am on pins and needles. Its in an envelope (the rent) and he meets me at his door, holds out his hand, I give it to him and ask how he is feeling, he either says "like shit" or "doing better", then slams the door in my face. It's just his way. He is pretty hermity too. No offense intended in the door slamming. It means "go away". And I'm good with that. I hope the door gets slammed in my face again tomorrow..or the day after. Door slamming in face is a damn good sign, lol.

Forum List

Back