Who likes to sixty-nine?

so how many orgies happened while I was gone and did Dildo miss out on this whole thread? I am not going to be the one to tell him if he did.

Somebody should put out an APB on Dillo, something very bad must have happened to him.
maybe, because we have had a few sex threads these passed couple days and I haven't seen him once. He must be on his death bed or hell froze over!:eusa_eh:

so how many orgies happened while I was gone and did Dildo miss out on this whole thread? I am not going to be the one to tell him if he did.

Somebody should put out an APB on Dillo, something very bad must have happened to him.
maybe, because we have had a few sex threads these passed couple days and I haven't seen him once. He must be on his death bed or hell froze over!:eusa_eh:

Probably deathbed, I don't think even hell could stop Mr Dillo.

It happened, it really happened.

Attachments

• $Hell frozen.jpg
    $Hell frozen.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 68

Forum List

Back