Clinton Who lied?

Yes, Mr. Kerry, 2 years during Vietnam doesn't mean shit to you DESK JOCKEY'S...Did the splinter hurt for your first Purple Heart?
It took 10 soldiers to put 1 soldier into combat during the Vietnam era. Ever notice how many "vietnam vets" aka draftees claim or imply they were in combat, but none ever admit "yeah, I was drafted but I served two years as a typist at Ft. Dix, smoked pot and then went home"?

Of course this neglects to mention those serving in the Air Force guarding a missile silo in North Dakota or sailors painting a ship in SLEP at Norfolk. All who served their country honorably should be respected, but those who lie about their service should not be so honored.

Then asswipe, you should call yourself a COWARD!

Why? I'm not the spineless coward accusing our nation's leaders as being spies, ISIS supporters and usurpers but too wussified to do anything about it. Bitching is for old women. Is that what you are, Vagilante?

Why? I'm not the spineless coward accusing our nation's leaders as being spies, ISIS supporters and usurpers but too wussified to do anything about it. Bitching is for old women. Is that what you are, Vagilante?

Sorry child, I'm just OLD and have to use 158 grains now to equalize my chances! At this age I have not much left to lose...but my opponents have much more....Think about that child!

Sorry child, I'm just OLD and have to use 158 grains now to equalize my chances! At this age I have not much left to lose...but my opponents have much more....Think about that child!
Naww, you're just the same old gutless coward you always were, but now you're hiding behind your age.

This doesn't mean you have to do anything violent. If you really believed as you say you do, you could have a hunger strike and die at the entrance to the White House. That's if you had any guts and really believe as you say, that is. I think you're just a loudmouthed coward.

Precedents For Hunger Striking
The practice of hunger striking has a long history. In some cultures it was (and still is) the practice for people who owed debts to fast at the doorstep of the moneylenders in order to gain more time for repayment. If the lender allowed the debtor to die on his doorstep, he was shamed for inhospitality and lack of generosity. Fasting was a form of passive-aggressive protest, taking self-injurious action for which another party would suffer blame.

Hunger striking in Ireland dates back to pre-Christian times, when those who lacked power protested against the more powerful by fasting in order to call attention to an injustice or to claim a debt owed. In fact, it was considered a duty to inflict punishment directly on the wrongdoer when all other possibilities had been exhausted. The power, and thus the responsibility, to end the fast rested on the wrongdoer. Thus, if he allowed the fasting to continue to death, the community would consider him to be at fault. The offender then was required to pay a debt to the dead man's family.

Naww, you're just the same old gutless coward you always were, but now you're hiding behind your age.

This doesn't mean you have to do anything violent. If you really believed as you say you do, you could have a hunger strike and die at the entrance to the White House. That's if you had any guts and really believe as you say, that is. I think you're just a loudmouthed coward.

Precedents For Hunger Striking
The practice of hunger striking has a long history. In some cultures it was (and still is) the practice for people who owed debts to fast at the doorstep of the moneylenders in order to gain more time for repayment. If the lender allowed the debtor to die on his doorstep, he was shamed for inhospitality and lack of generosity. Fasting was a form of passive-aggressive protest, taking self-injurious action for which another party would suffer blame.

Hunger striking in Ireland dates back to pre-Christian times, when those who lacked power protested against the more powerful by fasting in order to call attention to an injustice or to claim a debt owed. In fact, it was considered a duty to inflict punishment directly on the wrongdoer when all other possibilities had been exhausted. The power, and thus the responsibility, to end the fast rested on the wrongdoer. Thus, if he allowed the fasting to continue to death, the community would consider him to be at fault. The offender then was required to pay a debt to the dead man's family.

If it means so much to you, YOU do something... I already know your full of shit, and more cowardly than Dorthy's lion!

If it means so much to you, YOU do something... I already know your full of shit, and more cowardly than Dorthy's lion!
Why? I"m not the lying sack of shit claiming "Obummer" is a Muslim, Kenyan spy sent here to destroy the United States. That's your delusion. The fact you hide behind your age when asked to do anything about it, including something as simple as a hunger strike, proves you're a lying coward.

Why? I"m not the lying sack of shit claiming "Obummer" is a Muslim, Kenyan spy sent here to destroy the United States. That's your delusion. The fact you hide behind your age when asked to do anything about it, including something as simple as a hunger strike, proves you're a lying coward.

Face it dummy, he was brought up a muslim, and if the shit for brains you have, can part ways for a minute, you know that if one leaves the muslim religion, the "Koran" call for the death sentence UNLESS the muslim uses TAQIKYA....

Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution")[1] is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.[2]

This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.[3][4] However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.[5][6]

Have you read his books, have you heard him say ....

winds.jpg

obama-the-musli.jpg

Must you be dragged into reality kicking and screaming denial?

Face it dummy, he was brought up a muslim, and if the shit for brains you have, can part ways for a minute, you know that if one leaves the muslim religion, the "Koran" call for the death sentence UNLESS the muslim uses TAQIKYA....

Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution")[1] is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.[2]

This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.[3][4] However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.[5][6]

winds.jpg

obama-the-musli.jpg

Thanks for proving my point. You believe all this shit but when asked if you are willing to do something about it like stage a hunger strike, you plead "I'm just a weak, spineless old man with a keyboard. I can't do shit"....or words to that effect.

winds.jpg

obama-the-musli.jpg

Thanks for proving my point. You believe all this shit but when asked if you are willing to do something about it like stage a hunger strike, you plead "I'm just a weak, spineless old man with a keyboard. I can't do shit"....or words to that effect.
Your answer was a hunger strike?
pointless liberal answer to think other people will care more about you than you care for yourself.

Your answer was a hunger strike?
pointless liberal answer to think other people will care more about you than you care for yourself.
What do you propose? His answer was to sit on his fucking ass and bitch to an internet forum while simultaneously declaring we're being overrun with a "mooslum gub'ment"

Don't care. I'm voting Trump.
No matter how many times he lies, no matter how many people he's screwed over and stiffed. No matter if he is a Manchurian Candidate for Russia.
No matter if he sexually assaults women.
No matter if he cut a baby's medical care as getback.
You believe he cares about you.

That is so special.

Don't care. I'm voting Trump.
No matter how many times he lies, no matter how many people he's screwed over and stiffed. No matter if he is a Manchurian Candidate for Russia.
No matter if he sexually assaults women.
No matter if he cut a baby's medical care as getback.
You believe he cares about you.

That is so special.
Why mention sexually assaulting women? You voted for Clinton didn't you? Twice?

Forum List

Back