Clinton Who lied?

Why would I have waited almost 8 years to do that?.... Your IQ equals your age!
Seriously? You claim Obama is a Muslim traitor and destroying our country yet you don't do anything about it? What kind of spineless cowardly motherfucking, cocksucking idiot are you? Just one with Internet access and NOTHING else?

You're all talk, no action. You're a fucking moron.

Seriously? You claim Obama is a Muslim traitor and destroying our country yet you don't do anything about it? What kind of spineless cowardly motherfucking, cocksucking idiot are you? Just one with Internet access and NOTHING else?

What have you done about the problem?

Yes, us Septuagenarians are all full of piss and vinegar, unfortunately we lost most of it in Vietnam, making life livable for scumbags like yourself!

Yes, us Septuagenarians are all full of piss and vinegar, unfortunately we lost most of it in Vietnam, making life livable for scumbags like yourself!
Translation: You're right, DW. I'm a spineless, weak, cowardly idiot who isn't willing to do anything except bitch and preach hate.

No worries, spineless. I served 21 years so spineless cowards, even draftee typists, could live in freedom. Have a really nice fucking day, coward.

This is what happens when two corrupt, lying assholes are our only two viable choices for President.

Frankly, our best bet isn't the WH, but Congress. Vote accordingly.

Has the Hildebeast released her picks for SCOTUS judges yet?...Trump has!

No stupid.

Drumpf released a list he copied from a think tank andk passed it off as his own.

Has he released his tax returns?

Hillary has - going back to the 90s.

And that's not "piss and vinegar".

Clinton lied.
13450936_1063605043707247_2960853565322266484_n.jpg

Don't care. I'm voting Trump.

Exactly. Don't confuse you with facts.

You're like the idiot Brexit voters who voted to leave but then, the next morning, Googled to find out what the heck they voted for.

The one thing you prove every single day is that you're stupid. Another thing you prove is that you want to be a stalker but you're too dumb. Oh yeah, and you lie that Joe Arpaio would come to this board to erase my posts and give you the info to find me.

Give you an axe and you'd chop off your own toe and wonder why you walked funny.

Don't care. I'm voting Trump.

Exactly. Don't confuse you with facts.

You're like the idiot Brexit voters who voted to leave but then, the next morning, Googled to find out what the heck they voted for.

The one thing you prove every single day is that you're stupid. Another thing you prove is that you want to be a stalker but you're too dumb. Oh yeah, and you lie that Joe Arpaio would come to this board to erase my posts and give you the info to find me.

Give you an axe and you'd chop off your own toe and wonder why you walked funny.
Quiet faggot.

yeeeah hillz hasn't been under strict scrutiny for decades or anything :uhoh3:

Jill Abramson, who spent decades as a journalist either investigating Clinton or overseeing investigations of her, and who certainly isn’t soft on the Clintons, concluded in The Guardian: “Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy.”

It’s true, of course, that Clinton is calculating — all politicians are, but she more than some. She has adjusted her positions on trade and the minimum wage to scrounge for votes, just as Sanders adjusted his position on guns.

Sanders’s positions seem less focus-group tested than Clinton’s, and she can be infuriatingly evasive. Partly that’s because she’s more hawkish than some Democrats, and partly that’s because she realizes she’s likely to face general election voters in November and is preserving wiggle room so she can veer back to the center then.

Does that make her scheming and unprincipled? Perhaps, but synonyms might be “pragmatic” and “electable.” That’s what presidential candidates do.

Clinton’s private email server may have been penetrated by the Russians, though we don’t know that. But we do know that the official State Department nonclassified email system was indeed penetrated by the Russians, along with the White House unclassified email system.

The bottom line: If she had followed the rules and used her official email address, Vladimir Putin might actually have had a leg up on reading her correspondence.

So as we head toward the general election showdown, by all means denounce Hillary Clinton’s judgment and policy positions, but let’s focus on the real issues. She’s not a saint but a politician, and to me this notion that she’s fundamentally dishonest is a bogus narrative.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/opinion/sunday/is-hillary-clinton-dishonest.html?_r=0

Translation: You're right, DW. I'm a spineless, weak, cowardly idiot who isn't willing to do anything except bitch and preach hate.

No worries, spineless. I served 21 years so spineless cowards, even draftee typists, could live in freedom. Have a really nice fucking day, coward.

Yes, Mr. Kerry, 2 years during Vietnam doesn't mean shit to you DESK JOCKEY'S...Did the splinter hurt for your first Purple Heart?

This is what happens when two corrupt, lying assholes are our only two viable choices for President.

Frankly, our best bet isn't the WH, but Congress. Vote accordingly.

Has the Hildebeast released her picks for SCOTUS judges yet?...Trump has!

No stupid.

Drumpf released a list he copied from a think tank andk passed it off as his own.

Has he released his tax returns?

Hillary has - going back to the 90s.

And that's not "piss and vinegar".

I think Trump has learned from McRomney, you DON'T release your tax returns as the scumbags, like you in Congress will try to LIE and use it against you! Is Mr. Trump under TWO FBI INVESTIGATIONS????

Yes, Mr. Kerry, 2 years during Vietnam doesn't mean shit to you DESK JOCKEY'S...Did the splinter hurt for your first Purple Heart?
It took 10 soldiers to put 1 soldier into combat during the Vietnam era. Ever notice how many "vietnam vets" aka draftees claim or imply they were in combat, but none ever admit "yeah, I was drafted but I served two years as a typist at Ft. Dix, smoked pot and then went home"?

Of course this neglects to mention those serving in the Air Force guarding a missile silo in North Dakota or sailors painting a ship in SLEP at Norfolk. All who served their country honorably should be respected, but those who lie about their service should not be so honored.

A person who lies, regardless of their background, is a coward and deserves no respect.

Forum List

Back