Who let the dogs out?

Can't answer the questions.... What a surprise....

Oh, and it's "dudette" to you!

Dear God, you are dense. When will the learning begin for Malia and Sasha to learn about dog care? Already answered but again, how do you know they're not feeding and watering the dog, brushing him, playing with him? Learning is a process. Is this their first dog? There's a learning curve in being a new dog owner. Just because they were not walking the dog this particular time does not mean that they have not or will not walk the dog. The chore was on the kid's to-do list and . . . . what?? you mean the kids didn't do their chore!! :eek: OMG, shankings for them, those brazen articles!! Do you have kids?

You are making a big deal about a 10 year old and a 7 year old not walking the dog. Why?

No one has a problem with topics that people bring to the forum (no clue as to where that came from). But if you expected to post this and have everyone agree with you, then it appears as if you are the one with the problem.

My goodness.... Speaking of pulling ideas out of the air (or elsewhere).... There is never an expectation that "everyone agree with". What I would, and do, expect, in a debate forum, is that reasonable answers to reasonable questions be given, and that idiotic questions, such as "Is this a homeland issue to you?" and idiotic statements, such as "Who let the tools out? Whine whine-whine whine-whine!" will be countered with as much "due respect" as can be mustered! That give the clueless a clue now?

BTW, had you read the previously written commentary, there would be no need to ask idiotic questions ("Do you have kids?") which would imply that I haven't the knowledge or experience to have written said commentary....

Oh, and since you seem to have an issue with density, perhaps you'll re-read Mom's comments.... About the dog-walking.... You know.... The ones that were reported on in the article.... Not that it much matters, now that this has become a pissing match instead of a debate.... No worries.... I'm experienced at that as well....

Apparently you have a problem with the Obama's parenting style or skills or . . . whatever. You assume that because Michelle was walking the dog this time that the kids never have or never will be walking the dog. You know nothing more about the kid's involvement in the dog's care than I do; all you know is what this report said. From the responses in this thread, you're alone in caring about this. Have fun debating yourself.

Last edited:
As a father and longtime coach, I love the "how to raise other's children" crowd.

"Even though the kids are supposed to do a lot of the work, I'm still up at 5:15 a.m. taking my dog out. So for everyone who has a child asking for a puppy – you have to want the dog," Mrs. Obama said to knowing laughter from a luncheon audience of congressional spouses.

"As I do," she added. "I love my Bo."

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
T. Jordan

Another country heard from.... Isn't it just as interesting that some of you seem to feel that we never give an inch? Bending is an ever so carefully performed act, so as to never break. Looks as if, in this case, clean-up in Aisle 1 is needed....

You win the prize, most obscure and senseless posts...

Another country?

Hmmm.... Maybe you really are from another country if you're unfamiliar with the expression.... BTW, you're in no position to be handing out such prizes.... Unless you consider giving one to yourself....

Dear God, you are dense. When will the learning begin for Malia and Sasha to learn about dog care? Already answered but again, how do you know they're not feeding and watering the dog, brushing him, playing with him? Learning is a process. Is this their first dog? There's a learning curve in being a new dog owner. Just because they were not walking the dog this particular time does not mean that they have not or will not walk the dog. The chore was on the kid's to-do list and . . . . what?? you mean the kids didn't do their chore!! :eek: OMG, shankings for them, those brazen articles!! Do you have kids?

You are making a big deal about a 10 year old and a 7 year old not walking the dog. Why?

No one has a problem with topics that people bring to the forum (no clue as to where that came from). But if you expected to post this and have everyone agree with you, then it appears as if you are the one with the problem.

My goodness.... Speaking of pulling ideas out of the air (or elsewhere).... There is never an expectation that "everyone agree with". What I would, and do, expect, in a debate forum, is that reasonable answers to reasonable questions be given, and that idiotic questions, such as "Is this a homeland issue to you?" and idiotic statements, such as "Who let the tools out? Whine whine-whine whine-whine!" will be countered with as much "due respect" as can be mustered! That give the clueless a clue now?

BTW, had you read the previously written commentary, there would be no need to ask idiotic questions ("Do you have kids?") which would imply that I haven't the knowledge or experience to have written said commentary....

Oh, and since you seem to have an issue with density, perhaps you'll re-read Mom's comments.... About the dog-walking.... You know.... The ones that were reported on in the article.... Not that it much matters, now that this has become a pissing match instead of a debate.... No worries.... I'm experienced at that as well....

Apparently you have a problem with the Obama's parenting style or skills or . . . whatever. You assume that because Michelle was walking the dog this time that the kids never have or never will be walking the dog. You know nothing more about the kid's involvement in the dog's care than I do; all you know is what this report said. From the responses in this thread, you're alone in caring about this. Have fun debating yourself.

<chuckle> Do you hear voices too?

Forum List

Back