Who left the window open!!

No need to be pissy there, mate. I poked fun at both of our insignificant avatars. I appear to have been kinder regarding yours than I was with mine, since I indeed admitted to being a son-of-a-bitch. My avatar is a photo of a son-of-a-bitch, but you just can't tell from the limits of view. For all you know, that could be a bitch. Perhaps I can find a photo of that particular son-of-a-bitch licking his balls.

I don't, no worries on my end, I was just responding to your post.
A ball licking son of a bitch now that would be a GREAT avatar.

I see you're quite the sensitive type so I'll treat you with gentle words in the near future lest you get upset.

Whatever you need to do. If you find my post being sensitive well that's cute, whatever you need to post to rationalize for yourself & makes you feel better is fine with me.

Your paranoia regarding security cameras and a bit of monitoring speaks of your likely inclination to do and say things you don't want known.

Ahh little information projection theater....seems a common affliction with many.

You should try doing no wrong in public as I do...in public.

My concern is not doing 'wrong' my concern is partisan sons a bitches...licking their balls trying to spy on their opponents & using whatever they find to blackmail them, not actually use increasingly rare concepts like ohhhh, 'rule of law'.

No need to be pissy there, mate. I poked fun at both of our insignificant avatars. I appear to have been kinder regarding yours than I was with mine, since I indeed admitted to being a son-of-a-bitch. My avatar is a photo of a son-of-a-bitch, but you just can't tell from the limits of view. For all you know, that could be a bitch. Perhaps I can find a photo of that particular son-of-a-bitch licking his balls.

I don't, no worries on my end, I was just responding to your post.
A ball licking son of a bitch now that would be a GREAT avatar.

I see you're quite the sensitive type so I'll treat you with gentle words in the near future lest you get upset.

Whatever you need to do. If you find my post being sensitive well that's cute, whatever you need to post to rationalize for yourself & makes you feel better is fine with me.

Your paranoia regarding security cameras and a bit of monitoring speaks of your likely inclination to do and say things you don't want known.

Ahh little information projection theater....seems a common affliction with many.

You should try doing no wrong in public as I do...in public.

My concern is not doing 'wrong' my concern is partisan sons a bitches...licking their balls trying to spy on their opponents & using whatever they find to blackmail them, not actually use increasingly rare concepts like ohhhh, 'rule of law'.

Now that you have introduced yourself and I have discerned your relative worth to me as a candidate for serious, enlightening verbal intercourse...

P1160618-1.jpg

Now that you have introduced yourself and I have discerned your relative worth to me as a candidate for serious, enlightening verbal intercourse...

What endlessly cracks me up is when someone doesn't feel I'm 'worth their time, yet not only take the time to state, I'm not worth their time, they even have to find some supposedly 'witty' image to show how much they don't care.

:lol:

BTW 'mr thensative', I was riffing' off son of a bitch & wasn't direct at you personally, that you so quickly devolved the way you have, says more about you than me. ;)

But hey it's funny to me. Especially the, your not worth my time so i will post that, 'yur' not worth my time....

Forum List

Back