Who left the window open!!

...& generally cause a ruckus.

Just got one question for you...areyoushittin'me?
Hey, Huh?.

Yo baby, what it is?????

Of course....That's what these birds do....:D

Hi guys...looks like fun...was just checking out the list of people active today...see a few names from other forums from years ago too...wow, a quote function that brings in the prior quot too...cool...but this multi quote looks like a bit of overkill...heck, gotta leave it just so I can look at it.

(Wow, now that's some weird shit.)

Hey, Huh?.

Hi guys...looks like fun...was just checking out the list of people active today...see a few names from other forums from years ago too...wow, a quote function that brings in the prior quot too...cool...but this multi quote looks like a bit of overkill...heck, gotta leave it just so I can look at it.

(Wow, now that's some weird shit.)

I know man, just take a toke and pass it on.

Welcome Crow....but I gotta warn you. I've got a mutant pup that has it in for crows. He thinks they're trying to take over his back yard and is hell bent on catchin him one. You might want to warn your crow buddies to be on the lookout!

Cuz' I just came in!!
Which will most likely mean I will bee line for the 'frige', grab anything shiny, go put it up in a tree & generally cause a ruckus.

I was referred by Graybeard an online friend from that 'other' site.
It's pretty much the only site I've been at since 2006, I have a real problem with too much moderation
& I kinda' like things a bit on the wild side, hey I'm a crow after all.

Anyway,
You may like me & you may not, either way, we will be laughing a lot, either at you or with me but either way it will probably get funny,
cuz' I'm all about the funny, when I'm not serious.
I really don't care what party or ideology you align with, I just respond based on one's post, hence Crow-on-a-post. ;)
I don't care what ideology I am labeled as, since to me it's all illusion, Soon enough the monkeys have to pick what cage I'm supposed to be in, then I just fly off with a final loosening of the pre-flight baggage.... on their head. :D

I think it's great this site has a flame arena, that's pretty entertaining, or has that...potential.

Anyway, you may enjoy my company or get pissed that I knocked over the drapes,
either way you'll think twice about leaving the window open, at least without some kinda' screen.

Can I have the rest of that sandwich?

You sound like a raven lunatic.

I am too. I am xotoxi.

Welcome to the playground. Sit back and relax. Take a deep breath and tell us what's on your bird brain mind.

Last edited:
Hey, Crow. :D

Hey Dinki, ya goof ball how ya' doin'..again. :D

I like you already!

Welcome!

Thank you very much.

All my shiny things are bloody right now ... so not so shiny. :razz:

Hate that. Next time try not tripping & falling into the wall.

Yes it is, we are going there a Week from Saturday:)

Our Hotel is about 100 Yards from there :)

I bet I was at the same hotel.

HEY Beare Good to see you too!!

Well someone's gotta' drop bombs...

poop poop poop poop.

Ya. Like that.

Well now, isn't this cozy????????? :D

Hi friends.

Hi there darlin'...:woohoo:

Hey baby!!!!! Are we all on vacation? :eusa_whistle:

Hey Sudsy, good on you to stop on by as well. Yes, we are...a permanent one...:eek:

You sound like a raven lunatic.

I am too. I am xotoxi.

Good play on the Corvidae family. Either a lunatic or the only sane one in a world of Lunatics. In the end though there ain't much difference. :cuckoo:

Welcome to the playground. Sit back and relax. Take a deep breath and tell us what's on your bird brain mind.

Well since it's so small not much...again I indicated my interests, the Frig, shiny crap & your sandwich....You sure I'm the one with the small brain here? :)

Your avatar needs a run through PhotoShop to make the post look less like a camera. Then mine needs to go through to look more like a son-of-a-bitch.

Cheers!

Well dog, I mean it is a dog right? I see you have started on a slight instigating critical footing, cute.
Interesting you point out photoshop... being that I created that image AND camera & it is a layered PSD in its original format & was designed that way on PURPOSE.
It was made when I first started posting on political forums. I was & am still pissed off by the NSA spying crap that was initiated by the previous administration & is still being used in this one. Hence my standing on a security camera.

Any other un-thought out inane criticisms from you today?

Cheers.
No need to be pissy there, mate. I poked fun at both of our insignificant avatars. I appear to have been kinder regarding yours than I was with mine, since I indeed admitted to being a son-of-a-bitch. My avatar is a photo of a son-of-a-bitch, but you just can't tell from the limits of view. For all you know, that could be a bitch. Perhaps I can find a photo of that particular son-of-a-bitch licking his balls.

I see you're quite the sensitive type so I'll treat you with gentle words in the near future lest you get upset. Your paranoia regarding security cameras and a bit of monitoring speaks of your likely inclination to do and say things you don't want known.

You should try doing no wrong in public as I do...in public.

Forum List

Back