Who left the window open!!

crowonapost

Likes Shiny Objects
Sep 17, 2009
Chicagoland
Cuz' I just came in!!
Which will most likely mean I will bee line for the 'frige', grab anything shiny, go put it up in a tree & generally cause a ruckus.

I was referred by Graybeard an online friend from that 'other' site.
It's pretty much the only site I've been at since 2006, I have a real problem with too much moderation
& I kinda' like things a bit on the wild side, hey I'm a crow after all.

Anyway,
You may like me & you may not, either way, we will be laughing a lot, either at you or with me but either way it will probably get funny,
cuz' I'm all about the funny, when I'm not serious.
I really don't care what party or ideology you align with, I just respond based on one's post, hence Crow-on-a-post. ;)
I don't care what ideology I am labeled as, since to me it's all illusion, Soon enough the monkeys have to pick what cage I'm supposed to be in, then I just fly off with a final loosening of the pre-flight baggage.... on their head. :D

I think it's great this site has a flame arena, that's pretty entertaining, or has that...potential.

Anyway, you may enjoy my company or get pissed that I knocked over the drapes,
either way you'll think twice about leaving the window open, at least without some kinda' screen.

Can I have the rest of that sandwich?

Cuz' I just came in!!
Which will most likely mean I will bee line for the 'frige', grab anything shiny, go put it up in a tree & generally cause a ruckus.

It's pretty much the only site I've been at since 2006, I have a real problem with too much moderation

Anyway,
You may like me & you may not, either way, we will be laughing a lot, either at you or with me but either way it will probably get funny,
I really don't care what party or ideology you align with, I just respond based on one's post, hence Crow-on-a-post. ;)
I don't care what ideology I am labeled as, since to me it's all illusion, Soon enough the monkeys have to pick what cage I'm supposed to be in, then I just fly off with a final loosening of the pre-flight baggage.... on their head. :D

I think it's great this site has a flame arena, that's pretty entertaining, or has that...potential.

either way you'll think twice about leaving the window open, at least without some kinda' screen.

Welcome, crowonapost!

Any friend of Graybeard is a friend of his.

Your avatar needs a run through PhotoShop to make the post look less like a camera. Then mine needs to go through to look more like a son-of-a-bitch.

Cheers!

Last edited:
i like shiney things and:

crows...a murder of them.

Interesting. Humans always blame us for being in a flocking murder because we know when they go out in their shiny armor they're about to make a big buffet for us. 'Speciests'.

Hey, Crow. Glad you made it, welcome rep to you.

Thanks my friend, curious to see what unfolds.

Welcome, crowonapost!

Any friend of Graybeard is a friend of his.

Anyone who states the obvious, states the obvious. Good point.

Your avatar needs a run through PhotoShop to make the post look less like a camera. Then mine needs to go through to look more like a son-of-a-bitch.

Cheers!

Well dog, I mean it is a dog right? I see you have started on a slight instigating critical footing, cute.
Interesting you point out photoshop... being that I created that image AND camera & it is a layered PSD in its original format & was designed that way on PURPOSE.
It was made when I first started posting on political forums. I was & am still pissed off by the NSA spying crap that was initiated by the previous administration & is still being used in this one. Hence my standing on a security camera.

Any other un-thought out inane criticisms from you today?

Cheers.

Thanks.

Damn it Crow, I've tied all of my "shiny" things down.

Hehe....

Good idea buddy. (Hey Amazed)

I got this cool little nest with all kinds of random shiny stuff.

So....uh....

Where you keep your watch?

Just wanting to check the time.....no big deal....

:eusa_whistle:

BTW Amazed I know your avatar image. I actually took photos of that a couple of years ago for work. That's at the end of Cabo San Lucas. Took the boat ride to go around & photograph all the rocks around that area.

Cuz' I just came in!!

Anyway,

I like you already!

Welcome!

Hehe....

Good idea buddy. (Hey Amazed)

I got this cool little nest with all kinds of random shiny stuff.

So....uh....

Where you keep your watch?

Just wanting to check the time.....no big deal....

:eusa_whistle:

True story, I last wore a Watch in 2000.

When I left the Computer Business I vowed NEVER again, I haven't worn a watch since :)

...and I'm never late :)

BTW Amazed I know your avatar image. I actually took photos of that a couple of years ago for work. That's at the end of Cabo San Lucas. Took the boat ride to go around & photograph all the rocks around that area.

Yes it is, we are going there a Week from Saturday:)

Our Hotel is about 100 Yards from there :)

Forum List

Back