Who knows?

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I was having a conversation with someone tonight and the subject of my avatar came up. "He saw your avatar" :eek: It was fine but it got me to thinking...

Who knows you are here at the USBM? Does your husband/wife know you are here? Does you partner/significant other know you are here?

My husband knows i am here and he knows my avatar too. He knows what i think and feel so my posting my thoughts and feelings is not a secret to him. He listens to me talk about all of you too!

So who knows, only the shadow or others?

Why would this site be an issue for someone?

Unless they were posers, and their significant other called them out on it.

Then I would say "you sir have no balls"

Im sure some folks say things here they'd never say in person.... I think that is weak.

If I say it here... Its exactly how I feel, and I am not ashamed of it.

I am a single, and your husband or anyone's life-partner of an usmb.com member is not an issue for me.

That would also be a nice ASS Avatar

1bacakkalcadz8.jpg

Is it odd to want to put that on a spit and make a meal of it?

Do as you wish, I'd marry her.
I also did not understand what you meant with 'spit', but it is of no importance in such a non-politics thread.

I was having a conversation with someone tonight and the subject of my avatar came up. "He saw your avatar" :eek: It was fine but it got me to thinking...

Who knows you are here at the USBM? Does your husband/wife know you are here? Does you partner/significant other know you are here?

My husband knows i am here and he knows my avatar too. He knows what i think and feel so my posting my thoughts and feelings is not a secret to him. He listens to me talk about all of you too!

It's obvious you lack some kind of attention that you seek. If not you would not use those kind of avatars. So informing everyone as to how open you are with your old man is cool and all but your avis do throw out smoke signals informing everyone you want some kind of recognition.

It's obvious you lack some kind of attention that you seek. If not you would not use those kind of avatars. So informing everyone as to how open you are with your old man is cool and all but your avis do throw out smoke signals informing everyone you want some kind of recognition.

i like her avie :eusa_whistle:

i like her avie :eusa_whistle:

I do too. That was not my point.

My husband knows all of the forums I visit,

and since I keep my same screen name and avvy,

friends from other forums could find me fairly easily, also.

Great thread, btw!

no secrets here...hubby knows my screen ids....hellbitch or strollingbones....he is glad i gave up the hellbitch one on here....we use the same computer different browsers....but he can see my history etc..
we have the same code for voice messages on our cell phone...that is how you know you are old...you would rather share a code and risk being found out...than try to remember a new one..i got my cellphone after he had had his forever....my speed dials are the same as his....i have gaps where i dont call the people he calls...but for the mutual people we call...same speed dials...

as for av's...he knows i am not gonna be on here with a great looking av....i make no secret of my age....i have posted pics etc...

i am what i am...no more....no less

lol kinda...i was rather small and happy till i hit about 30...then they blew up....and fell down....

only thing standing up on me...is this damn cowlick

Forum List

Back