Who knew the lib media was so concerned about our President?

Just when you thought that liberals were selfish SOB's who only looked out for their own political interests, we now have a compilation of concerns the media had about Trump's health. Maybe I'm wrong, but they never had such concerns about Clinton or Obama after their physicals.

Now, some might look at this video and say "All those media clowns are doing is looking for a reason to say he's incapable of being President" but I say these are just Americans who are loving and caring individuals. What do you think?
How odd...FOX was never concerned about that last President.

Fox is one outlet. The question is when have you ever seen the MSM so concerned about a Dem President's physical? You and I both know the answer to that one.

I'll type slowly so you can follow more easily. The first (so called) doctor's report was such a farce till people were curious to see what a real doctor's report might say. Have you ever read something as ridiculous as the statement below?

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein said in the statement released by Trump's

Yeah that's the one. Dr Bornstein has personally examined all 40 elected Presidents. And he's like 55 years old. Ya wonder why he didn't ring some alarm bells about William Henry Harrison.

Some of this ridiculous stuff Rump pulls reminds me of when "Red" China was putting out propaganda to counter reports of Mao's failing health -- they took a pic of the Yangtze River and a head shot of Mao, stuck it above the water and said "see? The glorious Chairman enjoying a swim" and the whole world down to its children could see it was fake. Rump buys his own bullshit.

Trump took a physical and had the results published, but the left is unhappy.

If Trump didn't take a physical, the left would have been unhappy.

Tell us, is there anything that does make the left happy?

Just when you thought that liberals were selfish SOB's who only looked out for their own political interests, we now have a compilation of concerns the media had about Trump's health. Maybe I'm wrong, but they never had such concerns about Clinton or Obama after their physicals.

Now, some might look at this video and say "All those media clowns are doing is looking for a reason to say he's incapable of being President" but I say these are just Americans who are loving and caring individuals. What do you think?

Trump took the fight to the media. They're fighting back. Now you suddenly have a problem with people fighting back.

Oh, I didn't know that. The media was minding their own business reporting as honestly as they could, and Trump just decided to pick a fight with them.

View attachment 172287

So, you're showing what the media was doing. Did you show what Trump was doing? Oh, you forgot. How very convenient.

I've done a search from June 17th to July 17th 2015, one month after he declared his candidacy.

Trump stands by immigration remarks, blames media - CNNPolitics

"Trump stands by immigration remarks, blames media"

"Businessman Donald Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, are slamming "the media" for taking recent comments he made about Mexicans and other immigrants out of context."

Donald Trump's list of media winners and 'losers'

"Donald Trump's list of media winners and 'losers'"

"But Trump has ratcheted up the media criticism since launching his White House bid, praising those he believes are covering his campaign fairly and lashing out at his critics."

How Donald Trump plays the press, in his own words

"Trump has long prided himself on his ability to attract — and manipulate — the news media."

"One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. "

This isn't something the media just decided to do Ray. Anyone with at least one functioning eye and one finger to be able to search on the internet could figure this out.

He went after the media. He played the media. His moaning about the media is playing people like you.

The media tried to say that Trump meant all Mexicans are rapists and criminals. So who drew first blood on that one?

Trump said something and he said it in a bad way.

Trump KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. As I said, Trump knows how to ATTRACT the media. Saying something controversial on day one was his strategy. So, It was TRUMP who drew first blood.

Trump took the fight to the media. They're fighting back. Now you suddenly have a problem with people fighting back.

Oh, I didn't know that. The media was minding their own business reporting as honestly as they could, and Trump just decided to pick a fight with them.

View attachment 172287

So, you're showing what the media was doing. Did you show what Trump was doing? Oh, you forgot. How very convenient.

I've done a search from June 17th to July 17th 2015, one month after he declared his candidacy.

"Businessman Donald Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, are slamming "the media" for taking recent comments he made about Mexicans and other immigrants out of context."

"But Trump has ratcheted up the media criticism since launching his White House bid, praising those he believes are covering his campaign fairly and lashing out at his critics."

"Trump has long prided himself on his ability to attract — and manipulate — the news media."

"One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. "

This isn't something the media just decided to do Ray. Anyone with at least one functioning eye and one finger to be able to search on the internet could figure this out.

He went after the media. He played the media. His moaning about the media is playing people like you.

The media tried to say that Trump meant all Mexicans are rapists and criminals. So who drew first blood on that one?

Trump KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. As I said, Trump knows how to ATTRACT the media. Saying something controversial on day one was his strategy. So, It was TRUMP who drew first blood.

HTF did he draw first blood? He said that Mexico is sending us their criminals and rapists. Where was he wrong in that statement? And how did he bait the media with it, because he knew they were going to lie?

View attachment 172287

HTF did he draw first blood? He said that Mexico is sending us their criminals and rapists. Where was he wrong in that statement? And how did he bait the media with it, because he knew they were going to lie?

I told you Ray. Try reading.

Fox is one outlet. The question is when have you ever seen the MSM so concerned about a Dem President's physical? You and I both know the answer to that one.

I'll type slowly so you can follow more easily. The first (so called) doctor's report was such a farce till people were curious to see what a real doctor's report might say. Have you ever read something as ridiculous as the statement below?

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein said in the statement released by Trump's

Yeah that's the one. Dr Bornstein has personally examined all 40 elected Presidents. And he's like 55 years old. Ya wonder why he didn't ring some alarm bells about William Henry Harrison.

Some of this ridiculous stuff Rump pulls reminds me of when "Red" China was putting out propaganda to counter reports of Mao's failing health -- they took a pic of the Yangtze River and a head shot of Mao, stuck it above the water and said "see? The glorious Chairman enjoying a swim" and the whole world down to its children could see it was fake. Rump buys his own bullshit.

Tell us, what does any of this have to do with a "left"? Or a "right"?

View attachment 172287

Yes, it's blatantly wrong. Mexico isn't "sending" anybody. And before you claim it's metaphorical, I say it's absolutely intentional. It's how you demonize --- you attribute an action to it. "The Jews (Catholics, Irish, Italians, Chinese, Poles etc) are taking your jobs" or "The uppity negroes are taking your women". "Mexico is 'sending' rapists". Therefore the Jews, Catholics, Irish, Italians, Chinese, Poles, negroes or Mexicans must be punished" is what comes next.

Can't believe you don't recognize the plot. It should be eerily familiar.

What the fuck would "Dem" have to do with it? :wtf:

Yer lost in space dood. Rump doesn't sell papers because he's a "Pub". Rump sells papers because he's Rump.

I - yi -yi :banghead:

Good CHRIST man get OVER this Dichotomy bullshit already.

So how is "Rump's" physical any more interesting than any other past Presidents?

I'd guess in several ways, one that he's such a compulsive liar that it's an entertainment to see how the next one will roll; two, he had that contrived "report" a year or so ago by that bogus doc who pronounced him the healthiest prez in the universe of all time or whatever the act was, three he's obviously obese, and tangentially (four) there's long been speculation about his mental health.

"Oprah"?

What in the bloody fuck are you babbling about? I've never posted jack shit about "Oprah".

Maybe you haven't, but get with the program. Oprah made a speech and libs thought she should run for President next election.

Didn't see it, didn't hear it, really would not have been interested. How does that make me part of this quote, which you removed ---

You people are such hypocrites. You've attacked Trump the last year or so about his weight, but now Oprah is the person you want as your main contender next presidential election.

You have any clue at all what "hypocrite" means?
I "attacked Rump about his weight"? Where? I recall attacking Rump for his wacko narcissism over the entire period of two and a half years. I recall attacking him about his endless lying and fabrications and whining. I don't recall "attacking" his weight. QUOTE me.

And I don't recall "wanting" anyone as a "main contender" either, let alone friggin' Oprah. Again -- QUOTE me.

Two days later --- still no response.

Running away Ray? :gay: :gay: :gay:

View attachment 172287

Yes, it's blatantly wrong. Mexico isn't "sending" anybody. And before you claim it's metaphorical, I say it's absolutely intentional. It's how you demonize --- you attribute an action to it. "The Jews (Catholics, Irish, Italians, Chinese, Poles etc) are taking your jobs" or "The uppity negroes are taking your women". "Mexico is 'sending' rapists". Therefore the Jews, Catholics, Irish, Italians, Chinese, Poles, negroes or Mexicans must be punished" is what comes next.

Can't believe you don't recognize the plot. It should be eerily familiar.

Mexico sure isn't doing much to keep them there. The point being that Trump never once said "All Mexicans." Mexico is more than happy for them to come here, earn money, and bring it back over with them to Mexico when they return. As for the criminals, good riddance. Let them go to the US. Less problems for Mexico.

Because it's the left that's trying to say the doctor lied, and it would be the left who would have complained if he didn't reveal the physical results.

Because it's the left that's trying to say the doctor lied, and it would be the left who would have complained if he didn't reveal the physical results.

What the hell kind of bubble do you live in where you think the world works that way?

Your link to "the left" then?

And while you're at it not only did you still not answer post 29, you didn't answer the question here either --- how the fuck is the results of a physical exam "left" or "right"? The operative word in the question is "HOW". Not "who".

Once AGAIN there is no "lib media" --- what there is is commercial media. Media whose sole goal in life is to capture your eyeballs long enough to sell you Olive Garden and a Toyota. That's it, full stop. And they'll employ whatever it takes to do that. The Orange Klown is one of them, just as naked people on an island eating bugs is one of them, just as basketball is one of them, just as This Tornado Will Kill You is one of them, just as the Ornery Chef is one of them, just as fake wresting is one of them, etc etc etc. You're picking one tree out of this forest, screaming about "LIBS!" and utterly missing what it has in common with the entire rest of the forest.

Nobody anywhere makes a nickel off of mouthing some ideology. They make millions of nickels by capturing your attention. And they just made a few more.

Oh, so asking the same questions about a Dem President wouldn't draw such revenue?

You people are such hypocrites. You've attacked Trump the last year or so about his weight, but now Oprah is the person you want as your main contender next presidential election.
Seriously, does anyone with a room temperature IQ think for a moment that they would do that to Hillary, despite her obvious physical and neurological ailments, and in despite the massive attention grabbing potential of such a story?

Of course, a Hillary president wouldn't allow her medical information out and would attempt to destroy anyone who dared to ask about it.

Seriously, does anyone with a room temperature IQ think for a moment that they would do that to Hillary, despite her obvious physical and neurological ailments, and in despite the massive attention grabbing potential of such a story?

The election is over, so you're not required to repeat hilariously stupid lies about Clinton any more. But you will, because Hillary still owns your cultist mind.

Remember when Clinton remained calm and smiling through 14 hours of testimony, leaving Gowdy and the other conservative wimps sweating, stammering and barely able to walk? Good times. That old Democratic woman is far tougher than any conservative male around, including all the weepy Trumpflakes on this forum.

So, any Trump-betas here want to bet me on how Trump will outlive Clinton? Probably not. You're all not that delusional.

So, Trump is a lardass. He has a huge belly and he's completely sedentary. Any doctor who isn't lying would say that makes him a serious heart attack candidate. The doctor said otherwise, hence he's a dishonest doctor. Plus, he very obviously lied about Trump's weight.

The election is over, so you're not required to repeat hilariously stupid lies about Clinton any more. But you will, because Hillary still owns your cultist mind.

Remember when Clinton remained calm and smiling through 14 hours of testimony, leaving Gowdy and the other conservative wimps sweating, stammering and barely able to walk? Good times. That old Democratic woman is far tougher than any conservative male around, including all the weepy Trumpflakes on this forum.

So, any Trump-betas here want to bet me on how Trump will outlive Clinton? Probably not. You're all not that delusional.

So, Trump is a lardass. He has a huge belly and he's completely sedentary. Any doctor who isn't lying would say that makes him a serious heart attack candidate. The doctor said otherwise, hence he's a dishonest doctor. Plus, he very obviously lied about Trump's weight.

The internet keyboard jockeys have spoken! We don't need no stinking doctors!

You guys are funny.

Forum List

Back